Chapter 27

Tyler POV

It's been a week since Ruben and Mr Mathew came back from there business meeting  trip to New Orleans.  My pay check day was getting close.  Mr Mathew offered me a raise but I declined. Since I kinda I took over for him through the week.    I dont know why.  Am in need of cash.  I can't live with Oliver forever.  But he still did it.  Am glad cause I dont what I was thinking when I declined. He's seriously nice.  If you don't mess up.  He became  nicer since  he came back  from New Orleans.  I hope nothing  happened between  him and Ruben.  Am just saying that because of  Ruben dosen't deserve him.  He's a devil.  Mathew is a nice guy.  He doesn't need Ruben in his life. Am just saying it's not like  I care or anything .  I had a lot of paper work to go through .  I don't think am leaving  here soon. 

}}}}}]]]]}) Time to skip ({[[[[{{{{{

It was afternoon and I hadn't even made a dent on the  paper work .  I have to  pull an all nighter.  I then saw Oliver.  "Hey Oliver ".  "Oh hey Tyler ".  "What are you doing  here .  Did you bring my special ice cream  ". I said with so much joy in my voice.  "No".  "Oh".  I said disappointed.  "I came here to see Mathew ". "Ok his in his office ".

–———  Time to skip ————

I wondered what was going on.  I heard screaming and shouting.  Then Oliver came out.  Red with rage.  He was mumbling something under his breath. "Oliver".  I said  standing  up. Which  took time but I did it. I came close to him.  "What".  He said with so much rage In his voice.  Turning around revealing a  black eye.  "What happened ".  I said  reaching  to touch his black eye.  "I DON'T  KNOW ASK YOUR  LOVE SICK BOSS MATTHEW ". He then stormed out.  What the heck happened .  Then Mr Matthew came out angry  too. "Am leaving for the day ".  He  said it with rage and anger in his voice . 

Oliver POV 

What the fuck  is wrong with him.  Why can't  he just  tell him.  What Is he that afraid of rejection .  He should  just tell Tyler.  I know they can be something.  There is a connection.  But No instead of listening to me he punched me in the face.  He fucking punched me.  Who does that.  Matthew apparently. 

Flash back ……

I was at work.  Talking to Susan my co worker.  Then I my pocket vibrated.  Someone was calling me.  It was Mathew.  I answered the call.  "Hello ".  "Oliver can you come to my office ".  "Sure".  I used my car to get there.  I used the elevator to get to the top floor.  Once I came out of  the elevator.  I saw Tyler.  He looked  busy so I just told him what I was doing here and went into Matthew's office.  He was sitting impatiently.  "Finally ".  "So why are you calling me ".  "Well I was wondering ".  He the paused looking into nothing . "Well spit it out" . "I was wondering if you could help me with Tyler" . I grinned at him . "How?" . "Well could you help me make him fall for me " . "Matthew Matthew Matthew" ."What" . "You don't need help in that just tell him" . "Oliver can't you just be a friend and help me " . "I am . Tell him " . "You do this every time " . "Do what?" . "You never help me".
"I always help you and am helping you by telling you to just tell him" . "Ok so do you want to destroy my chances with him " . "Just listen" . "LISTEN TO WHAT OLIVER" . "THIS IS THE SAME THING YOU DID IN HIGHSCHOOL" . "LIKE YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONE I LOVED" . "FIRST STEVEN NOW TYLER" . "THAT WAS YOUR FAULT" . He then punched me on the face directly on my eye " ."DON'T TELL HIM SEE IF I CARE BUT DON'T COME BOTHERING ME WHEN SOMEONE TAKES HIM " . I then stormed out . He gets more crazier each time he falls in love .

End of flash back……

Tyler POV

I was finally done and fuck was it late . It was 12:58 . I packed up my things and entered the elevator . I went down to the lobby . I then noticed a figure in the shadows . I couldn't believe who it was . It was it was .…

To be continued on Chapter 28 ……

Hey guys . Sorry it took so long to update . I was supposed to finish the chapter but I slept off . My sleep schedule is whack and crazy . My phone didn't charge cause of that so I didn't update it earlier today . Anyway my phone is 3% . But I figured I should update first . Since you guys have been waiting . Thanks for being so patient. What do you guys think about the cliff hanger . Comment who you think it is . Thanks to those who commented last chapter . I wanted to make this the special chapter . But a cliff hanger is better . Thanks for commenting, voting and to those who followed me . Thank so much see you all next chapter .

                                          DWF🍁🍂