Chapter 26

Before I write this chapter I'd to thank all of the readers . I also like to thank all those who commented even though they were corrections . I also like to thank my followers the number reached 50 thank you all . I would write your names but I have a chapter to write . Also thank you  rinawap for those kind words you commented . Thank you so much it's glad to see that thank you very much . Anyway chapter 26 .

Matthew POV

I was sitting on the dinning table while Ruben was out cold on the bed . It took a while to get him off me but I did . Other people would have been angry about last night and I would have to if not he was drunk . I should blame him considering he brought the wine . But he meant the best . He's  such a control freak sometimes. He is obsessed with things being in order . He hates disarranged things . Poor thing was crying the other day . I was currently calling Tyler to check on the company  . As I said I was really serious about my company . It's my empire . I was using my fingers to  drum on the table impatiently . The call was picked and I immediately reached for it immediately . "You know you love me you love me " . Tyler said and I heard Oliver's voice in the back ground . "That's the only thing you got against me". I knew it why doesn't Oliver just tell me it sometimes angers me . "Tyler" . "Yeah" . "You got an ongoing call " . "Yeah right" . Am guessing he glanced at his phone cause he gasped . "Mr Mathew " . He said stuttering in fear . His voice sounded so frail and small from before . "Good morning Tyler " . "Good Sir ".  "I hope the company is doing well " . "Yes sir" ."Oh really " . "Yes am having no problems whatever infact it wasn't as hard as I thought " . I adjusted my sitting position . Leaning  in to listening to his voice . It was soft and frail yet loud and hard and bold . It melodic and addicting . "Sir sir ". "Yes" . "I said the company you had a transaction with sent you files of conditions " . "Ok" . "I sent it you're  email ".  "Ok can  you hand the phone  to Oliver  ".  "Of course ".  I heard some rattling.  Then I heard Oliver's voice . "So how  much do you like  New Orleans ".  "Why  are you lieing to me".  "What do you mean ".  He said in a worried serious tone.  "Why don't  you just  tell me you're  dating  him ".  "This".  He said  in an annoyed tone.  "Can you excuse me Tyler ".  "Sure ".  "Am locking  the doors cause you're  my best friend and  I don't want him to hear it from me".  "What? ".  "That you're  jealous ".  "Me jealous  why would I be ". "Well because you're in love with Tyler ".  "I am not  ".  "Matthew stop with  the lies. A blind person could see it ".  "What  are you -".  "Shut  up for a sec ".  I kept quiet trying to listen  to what  drove him to such accusations.  "The way  you look at him, the way  you  talk to him, the way you look  at me  when  am with  him.  It's  clear jealousy . I don't see him that way but I do love him he's like a little brother . So here's my advice as you're  best friend . You better tell him cause he's a great catch and when  you decide to grow a pair  it may be too late.  Well bye".  He said  cutting the  call  Me in love with him.  There's  no way I just  hate being  lied too.  Especially  when it's  my best friend .  No way. 

Am publishing  one  chapter  of this  new book  I've been  working  on.  Bye all.  Thanks so much  see you all on chapter 27.