Chapter 17

Tyler POV.

I was at my desk. For the first time. I was wearing an oversized sweater and jeans that fit perfectly. The place was really cold but the sweater was doing a great job. Right now I was sorting through files. When I was done. I went to my boss's office to drop the files. I opened the door to see a man. He was wearing a light yellow see through shirt and tight office pants. I didn't know who he was and didn't care. Sir I have sorted the files you asked me to sort. I then dropped the files on on his desk. "Thank you Tyler I'll send you my agenda I want you to arrange them accordingly and tell me when and what time like for example " Wait who the heck is this and why is he trying to take my spot is this the surprise he said cutting him off. "Oh sorry Ruben this is Tyler he', s my new sectary and his not stealing your job you're in charge of my personal agenda and many more a Ruben " Yes he is I was in charge of that too "That's the suprise you work so hard I wanted to take a few stress off ". The expression on Ruben face was very noticeable he had this kind of jealous boyfriend look. I didn't care if he had just got fucked look I was focusing on my job . "Tyler for example I have a meeting tomorrow at 12:51am your job is to tell me. Yes sir. I say before leaving. I went back to my desk and went to my computer. I saw the agenda he sent me. I immediately started arranging the files. Then Ruben came up to me. "You ". I didn't answer him I just ignored him I was feeling very bitchy and I didn't want express how I was feeling. "You thing am talking to you " I am not a thing and I have a name and it is Tyler "I don't care I have to talk to you " Well I do care about my name and look Roby I dont fucking care if you want to talk to me about how you can help change climate I want to focus on my job "its Ruben " I don't care. I say at the top of my voice. "Say good bye to you're job ". He said going away ". Tyler come to my Office NOW. He said in an angry tone. I rushed to his office.

I  will complete the it in Mathew POV I need  people to comment. I can't make another book if I don't know how people feel about my book.

See all yal in 3 months. Sorry I can't publish chapter 16.See yal on August. Very thankful for the readers. ✌🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁