Chapter 21

Tyler's POV

I walked into the building . The place was so cold . I was wearing a different sweater . I also wore jeans . I went to my desk continuing my previous action . I was arranging his schedule . Everything was going smoothly until . The liar him self came in with his horns and a long tails . Well he wasn't like that but you get what I mean . "You " . I ignored him . Doing my work . "Thing fat thing " . I came prepared I carried the ear muffs that Oliver gave me . It was one of his God father gifts . I blocked him . I could hear nothing . Just focusing on my work that more I like it . I continued enjoying the silence I looked at him . He was screaming this was driving him insane . I smirked at how good it felt . He was wearing something slut type . He wore tight office pants . They were see through and so was his shirt . Which was also tight I might add . He was wearing a thong under there . Eww . He couldn't have kept it in his bag or something .  I continued my work until . I got a message it was from Mr Mathew's . Come to my office .  I rushed there  . Knocking on the office door before coming in . "Yes Mr Mathew's " . I said in frail scared voice . I knew it my job was over .  Ugh . I looked back at him . He was looking at me up and down . Am sure it was my attire . But my babies be come first  . He looked at me with something in his eye's . "Tyler " . He said in such a low serious tone . That really scared me that was the same tone he used last time . "Yes sir " .I said holding in my tears . "Am really sorry for screaming at you I forgot about your condition " . "It's nothing sir . I also shouldn't have talked back to you " . I said trying hard to  hide  my fear . "Sit " . I did as obeyed . "Am sorry sir I didn't mean to faint In your establishment . I didn't know and it won't happen again . I will faint outside and far from your establishment to save you the trouble . Thank you so much for taking me to the hospital . I promise you when am back up on my feet . I will pay back every thing ." . "Do you think I want for something . Do think I get some thing out of it " . He said in a angry tone . "Am sorry sir please don't fire me I will only speak when you permit me Am sorry " . I then heard some one laughing . It came from him . His laugh was soft a little bit loud . It was filled with amusement . "Am sorry just you were afraid " . He said in amusement . His tone turned the same . "Calm down I won't fire you . I called you to apologize . Am really sorry for yelling . " . Just then Ruben bursted in like we were doing sinly things . "Hey Mathew I didn't know he was here anyway " . He said ignoring the fact I was there . "Mathew am hungry so would you like going out with me for lunch " . "Sure Ruben Tyler you want to come " . "No no no thank you I appreciate the offer but No " . "Why?" . Some times I hate that question. "Well I have to finish up your schedule and am sure you want it immediately thank you though " . That wasn't the only reason . Since I got pregnant . I've become a monster eater . Am a messy eater and I had a big appetite . I can't show that to my boss . I also eat weird things . I don't know how sushi , chilli  and some wings taste but am craving them . "Nonsense you can take a break am the boss and I say so " . I lost this . He is the boss .  "Great let's go " .    

😏😏😏😏😏

😏😏😏😏.  Well . I feel like I did a great job in the interesting part . But it's up to you guys . Thanks be do much for the comments . I also didn't think people were into so much . THANKS A LOT . 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

DWF🍁🍂✌️