Chapter 16

Mathew POV

Its been a few days. Am with Ruben right now in my apartment. I should probably explain why he's with me. Two days ago I was in my apartment just making pasta. In my kitchen then I heard a knock I checked who it was and it was Ruben. He came to me to tell me to me he didn't like his break that he wanted to come back as soon as possible. When I asked him to come in he replied by saying he doesn't want any problem with  Damien. So I told him that me and Damien were no more dating. From then he came more often. Right now am just sitting on the couch with Ruben next to me were waiting for our delivery order. Someone knocks on the door goes. I'll get it . Ruben says.  Bro I need to ask you some Ruben what are you doing here? "Oh nothing just hanging with the boss here ". Oliver then came to me. "Ok Mathew is it normal for someone pregnant to be angry at you for no apparent reason then later be nice. "Of course you've never heard of Mood swings why do you ask?  " I am asking for for a friend "Ok what's his name  "Um well  look at the  time I have to go  ". That's what he said before leaving.

----------------------------------------------------——---------

I guess you could stay Ruben its to late. "Great ". Youre room is that one. I said pionting at the guest room door. "Ok".

Am getting bored 😒 so time to skip . ------------------------------------------
-_- ·—· –_–

I stripped down to take a bath. Removing my towel entering the shower. Then someone came in it was Ruben. There I was butt naked in front of my personal assistant. "What are you doing in here " What do you mean this is my bathroom.  "Sorry. I thought it was mine ". Don't worry just leave Ok.

Anyone who thinks It was a mistake if so your sooo wrong.
It wasn't . Anyone wondred why he was coming more often when he found out that he was single you're about to  find  out

Ruben's POV.

There I  was. Blushing extremely. I was so happy he belived my lie . I sat on his bed naked turning at twisting I saw his clothes on the  floor and I carried his shirt and wore. While he was in the shower. Finally I've been waiting for that pest Damien to leave his life and now he has. Now he's mine only mine. I can't wait to feel those lips on mine and with that body sex is gonna be a delight. I've been in love with him so long now I have an opportunity. I then stood up rubbed my naked body on his shirt then took it off I felt so cold I carried my towel then left. To take my actual shower

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathew POV

I thought of how that boy would
do in my company as my secretary. I really don't know what  came over me that day. I don't feel anything towards that toddler. I just want to find out the mystery between him and Oliver. He's not his boyfriend. He is just a friend. What happened to that boy what happened to his life and how does my best friend involve him.

Am back. I will post chapter 18 soon Thanks to so many people I was shocked to see 129 notifications. Am thankful and will improve in my writing surely. Am so happy 3000 and something people are reading my book thank u. Anyway when I said I don't give fucks about the readers I didn't think people would read it. I do care about the readers and you for the correction comment dedbxtchxX and Kenyan 🇰🇪 monk.