Chapter 11

Tyler POV

Oliver and I were in his Car. I was drying my tears. Oliver "Huh". Am sorry for embarrassing you in front of your friends "No no am just glad your ok and you're vitamins always take them I was worried ". Well kiss that job good bye and its all that boyfriend of his fault "Damien I've always hated him he tried to sleep with me but I declined and tried to tell Mathew but he didn't believe me he thought I wanted to break up there relationship and we grew apart am so sorry for him Tyler ". Thank you but who is Mathew "Mathew is the guy that interviewed you the boss the owner of the office you vomited in". Ok. We stopped at the place I bought four large comfy sweat pants as we were at the counter about to pay I saw Mathew I tried to hide my face cause I was embarrassed. I was such in a rush I dragged Oliver after we paid to the exit as we were about to leave. Someone called Oliver's name it was Mathew and his boyfriend. "We never finished our interview thanks to your encounter with showing me you're breakfast " Am sorry I didn't think it would happen . "Well it did and now his office smells like barf you ugly fat thing ". His words hurt so much I touched my belly telling my babies in my mind to not do anything but I did that in front of everyone I immediately removed my hand. Those jeans are killing me I carry the bag with the sweat pantsOliver is holding and head to the male toilet. I try to pull out my jeans but they didn't remove I just cryed and cryed I went out and went to Oliver. "What's wrong why are you crying ". I whisper I need your help he then follows me to the male toilet. I told him what happened while crying he then helped me remove them they came down slowly he had to force it we where in one of the stalls then I hear Mathews voice. "Everything ok in there Oliver ". Yeah he says I breathe in and out loudly. "Stop Oliver that's to much force its hurting " I will try and reduce the force ". When he gets it off I sit on the toilet seat. "Wait here he then leaves the stall I suddenly had to pee I stood up and aimed but it didn't come out there it came from my hole it fell on the floor I immediately sat down. Then Oliver came in and he saw it. "Is this " Yes "So it came out from " Yes am sorry I didn't know it just fell "Its ok we will just soak it up in toilet paper. When am done and we've cleaned it. I wore my sweatpants and leave the stall. Me and Mathew finished the interview I passed and got a job and cause he thinks I have medical issues I start next year January.