Chapter 34

Tyler's POV .

On my couch I released an ocean of tears . I didn't mean to hurt him I didn't want to hurt him . I didn't want to lie to him . I was just afraid . I didn't want to get hurt but I hurt him I hurt him .
I heard a knock on my door but I ignored I could barely get up on my own . Even if I can . I still won't open . Maybe the person will think am not home and just leave me alone . "Tyler . Tyler . I know you're home " . The sound of Oliver's voice got rage running through my veins . He then opened the door . "Did you forget you gave me a spare key card " . I really regret that now . "Get out" . I said with enough anger in my voice . "Why so angry" . "You told him I was pregnant didn't you" . "Don't blame everything on me . I thought you already told him" . "Why would you think that" . "I don't know . I walked up on you guys kissing. What else am I supposed to think . I thought you were dating " . "You still had no right" . He told Matthew right to his face "be careful you might crush the babies" ."I thought you told him" . "What you did was like outing someone . Even though you think the person knows you shouldn't say it. Now Matthew hates me " . I said crying more . "I didn't know" . "WELL NOW YOU DO" . "Tyler Matthew doesn't hate you . He's hurt and it had a large impact on him considering how his relationships goes . Matthew has had a hard time with relationships . I know he still loves you . I know he will forgive you . If you just open up to him and tell him the truth" . "What if he doesn't accept the truth " . "I know Matthew and I see the way he looks at you he loves you he truly loves you and when Matthew truly loves someone it's impossible to break that love " . "Is he in his office" . "No as soon as you walked away he stormed out " . "Do you think he's home" . "Maybe common I can drive you there" .

____________________________________

I was in Oliver's car at the back seat . He stopped letting me sit in the passenger seat . Something about it being too dangerous . Oliver stopped at a bakery . "What are you doing" . "Either Matthew is here stuffing his face or if he isn't here this can help your chances in forgiveness " . "How" . I said talking Oliver's help in standing up . "There's nothing Matthew loves more than pastries well except you " .

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I knocked on his door hoping he would answer . With boxes of different pastries in my hands . The door opened slightly and I saw Matthew . His face stained with tears and his eyes were red and puffy . As soon as he saw me he slammed the door . "Wait please . Um I have pastries" . The door opened again and he leaned on the he door post . Oliver was right . He blinked slowly with an annoyed expression . "Let me explain" . "Explain what . Oh I know you are pregnant and the first person you tell is Oliver" . "I didn't know you at the time and I didn't tell Oliver he found out " . "Oh yeah" . "Yes . He saw the ultrasound" . "He was there for your doctor appointments. You know what I can buy my own pastries " He said closing the door again . But this time I put my hand in there to stop the door from closing . Wow that hurts more than it's supposed to " . The door opened up again . "Are you crazy" . "Yes am crazy in love with you" . I looked up at him and he was blushing . Not that am complaining but he blushes more than a school girl who got kissed by her crush . He sighed looking at me . "Come in" . "Thanks" . I said entering his apartment . "I bought these for you" . I said handing him the boxes .

Hope you enjoyed it. See y'all next chapter .