14

narration

insoo brought the photos to the hospital. eunwoo's still there, obviously. meanwhile, jinae was still sleeping. this girl is having a good rest.

"these photos are definitely beautiful! especially when jinae is in them."

"well i must admit, these photos were taken pretty well. is haewon a professional photographer?" insoo asked.

"haewon? no, she..." eunwoo stopped for while and looked at insoo. "i forgot what her work is."

"she's working?" he asked but suddenly remembered jinae who was silently sleeping. he looked at her to check whether he woke her up. "hey, eunwoo. how did you meet her? i mean, she's a graduate and you even asked her to do this?"

"don't worry. haewon's fine with that. and yes, she's a graduate and already working."

"can i ask her to take photos of me as well, with hana?"

"sure thing."

"sure thing? wouldn't you ask her first if she's busy or not?" insoo asked and eunwoo shook his head. "hey, respect, eunwoo. you should ask her that first."

"she wouldn't mind insoo." he said as he continued to organize the photos into the album.

"what? she may be a busy person, eunwoo." inwoo said.

"yes, she is but she'd do that if i ask her to."

insoo sighed and walked a bit away from eunwoo. he knew eunwoo can be stubborn at times but he will never be rude to people.

"she's my fiancee. don't worry. she'll do whatever i ask her."

"okay. o-- what? fiancee?"

eunwoo suddenly stopped and silently stared at the album.

"did i just say she's my fiancee?" he asked himself. "stupid!"

"eunwoo!" insoo ran to him and asked again, "she is your fiancee?"

eunwoo nodded. "how come we didn't know about this? since when?"

"even before i met you, all of you."

"you've been hiding this from us?" insoo asked and eunwoo nodded.

"it's not going to happen anyway. we are not going to get married, i'm sure of that. there's no point of telling people about it."

"what? why? but you are engaged. and... wait. is it because of jinae?" eunwoo nodded. "but you know jinae loves someone else. you know who that is."

"yes, i know. but i am still hoping that will change. especially now that seungcheol has someone else."

insoo sighed and just watched eunwoo continue putting the photos into the album.

"you even asked her to take photos of jinae? when you are engaged with her?"

"that was nothing."

"nothing? but..."

"our parents agreed on this. our opinions didn't matter and so we are just going with the flow. haewon is not in love with me so --"

"are you sure about that?" insoo asked and eunwoo nodded.

now insoo understood why haewon acted like that.

"he just loves jinae so much that he'd do this for her." and he even told her that. he didn't knew about it. he offended her without him knowing. that wasn't his intention.

insoo watched eunwoo smile like an idiot while he was completing his photo album.

"is he really clueless?" insoo thought.

"are you sure haewon has no feelings towards you?" insoo asked him again. eunwoo nodded and so, insoo asked "how did you know?"

"she never told me. i don't feel it either."

"you don't feel it? is it that you don't feel it or you yourself is not trying to acknowledge her feelings for you?"

insoo looked back at jinae before going back to eunwoo. "you do your best making jinae feel your love for her but what does she do?"

eunwoo looked at jinae, and went back to the photos.

"does she really need to tell you about her feelings? and what if she tells you she loves you?"

eunwoo was still speechless.

what if haewon tell him she loves him?

"what are you going to do if she is actually expecting that the engagement will soon bring her marriage with you?"

***

hello, readers Ü
how are you doing?

- lovingseoul ~