Lunch Time...

Izumi's P.O.V
RING RONG BING BONG
Oh, that must be the bell. Weird... "alright class that's the end of the lecture. You may head off to the cafeteria." Mr. Yamada says readjusting his jacket. "Oh. Uhm.. H-Hey Kaminari..? Was your name?" I say looking towards the yellow haired boy. "Yeah Izumi?" "W-where is the cafeteria?" I responded looking down embarrassed knowing that I should know where it is since my father owns the school. "Oh well we're heading there anyway, you could walk with us if you want." he says standing up grabbing money from his bag. "You'd really let me walk with you guys? Even after what my father did..." The guilt started eating away at me.

"Of course we would, it's our fault after all. We should've stopped Mineta.." A heterochromatic male says grabbing his bag standing. "Yeah.." The rest of the class agrees. "Awh you guys are the best!! I don't deserve you guys!" I hug the multi-colored boy for the whole class. "Well I'm Starving!" I turn and walk out the room into a sea of moving boys.

Todoroki's P.O.V

She hugged me.. Why is that making me so happy..? "Lucky Bastard..." Sero says walking towards the door to follow after Izumi. "What did her chest feel like~" Mineta says behind me. I decided to entertain him. I crouch down to level with him. "Better than you can imagine. Sadly you won't be able to feel it anytime soon. After the stunt you pulled today that is." I smile standing back up walking toward the door. "DAMN YOU TODOROKI!!" Ah, I love that class.

We finally make it to the cafeteria Izumi and Sero already in line. Ugh why does looking at her smiling with him make me so upset! I hate it more I know.. "Oi Half n Half move!" Ugh I don't have the patience to deal with blasty.