I am in control~

Monoma's POV
I print the photos and walk out of the lounge. "So it was you." THE FUCK?! I turn to see Shinso leaning against the wall next to the lounge door. "You scared me. Come help me put these pictures up." I turn to continue the way I was walking.

"No thanks."

What did he just say? I stop moving and say: "Excuse me? I said. Come help me put these pictures up. I didn't stutter." I say turning to look at him. "And I said No thanks. I'm not getting caught up with you and Tetsutetsu in the principals office." What the hell is he talking about. "What's all this about? We've never gotten caught before. What's the change in heart? you pussy." I say walking up to him.

"You know who Izumi is, right?" He says crossing his arms. "Of course I do! She's a hoe who just decided today was a good day to cheat my way into a boys academy." He looked at me like I was stupid. "Oh my Allmight you are an idiot. She's the fucking principles daughter."

What?

"You're lying!" No no no. She can't be. The principals last name isn't Midoriya! "There's no way that's true I bet she made that up." I say trying to deny it even though I'm starting to realize the resemblance. "Remember how you skip classes up to lunchtime because the teachers pay grade was too low to tell you what to do? Yeah she introduced herself and her father came in there to tell her something."

Oh shit. Oh shit.
Wait.

Hah
HAHA
HAHAHA
"Oh man that was good. Now hurry up and help me." I turn and tape up the first photo. "Uh haven't you heard a word I was saying?!" Shinso oh poor Shinso. "Well Tetsutetsu already sent it to the whole school. It's not like I can get expelled, I'm one of the top donators here at this school. So why not finish what I started." Shinso stops for a second to find something to say. "I wouldn't question it. I mean your family owes me a lot of money and I'd hate to have to bankrupt you guys. So get over here and help me."

"Don't worry. I am in control."

——————————
HAH I BET YOU GUYS THOUGHT MONOMA WOULD STOP. LIKE HELL I WOULD PASS UP A PSYCHOPATHIC MONOMA A DAY IN MY LIFE. I got the idea from someone in the comments who pointed out Shinso being a savior I'm just a sadist and love izumi but she needs a little roughness to her love y'all tho.

Alluring (Fem!Dekubowl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें