I-i don't know..

A/N: I felt kinda bad for all the people supporting me and this disaster of a story so I decided to update. It is kinda rushed so I apologize you guys can point out flaws and I'll fix em'!
——————————————————

Izumi's POV
Shoto and I decided to walk to the nurses office to get me a spare change of clothes. I'm still confused over what I did to them? Was Shoto right and they were just jealous or did I do something I just don't remember right now- "Hey we're here, are you okay?" Shoto says interrupting my train of thought. "Ah, yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about some stuff!" And before he can ask questions I walk into the room.

"Hello Mr.Todoroki and Ms. Izumi. What can I do for you both?" Mrs. Shuzenji says. "Ah I just need a change of clothes and a blazer." I respond trying to get out of there before she remembered me. She's old so I think I'm fine for a while. "Ah still the same size of when I babysat you in grade school huh Ms. Izumi?"
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
¿qué?
"She babysat you in grade school?!" I see Shoto struggling to hold back the never ending laughter and questions. "Oh yes, she was the loveliest peach. Her father actually came up to me and handed me this job on a silver platter." Ms. Shuzenji continued answering Shoto and digging me a bigger grave but soon pulled out two plastic packets.

"Here you go honey, It was nice seeing you again!" Ms. Shuzenji says finally putting a cap on my embarrassment. "Wow I can't believe you were such a fan girl." Shoto teases taking his blazer out of its plastic covering. "Hey! There must be something you did as a kid that was embarrassing!" I respond crossing my arms. Shoto stops and turns to me. "Uh, you okay?"

He doesn't say anything he just lifts his head and starts backing my into wall. Me being as confused as hell I continue to question what he's doing until my back is agains the wall and his face next to my ear. He doesn't say anything at first but after a few seconds he finally speaks.

"How about you come over later tonight and we can have a long chat about my childhood, hmm~?"

THEFUCKKKKK???

"I-I don't know.."

"Well we have 4 more blocks, give me an answer by then~. Bye bye now."

And he was gone. I-I-I- what?