huh..?

A/N: quick note that this chapter is loosely based on the audio from the video. And if you can't tell how much of a whore I am for musicals. This is from the mean girls one teehee. Ok ok I'll shut up noe.
~Kamiii
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izumi's POV
W-what? S-so this was out of pity.. "And just when I thought things were getting good." I say sarcastically. I snatch my makeup bag from him stuffing the products back inside listening to him apologize more. I can't take it. What the hell did I do to deserve this?! All I did was try and play nice..! "It's stupid that I'm even still trying at this point.!" I zip the bag and slam open the door. "I-Izumi W-Wait." I ignore him and walking into the hallway. I glance at the clock and read 16:50 (or 4:50). Classes should be ending soon. I felt him grab my arm trying to get me to listen to him.

"Let me go! You're just like the rest of them! Why the hell should I listen to a word you're spouting?!" I try to take my away from him but for some reason I couldn't. Even though I was so mad I was still distraught. Why would he pretend to like me then proceed to skull fuck my emotions?! "Izumi it wasn't my fault! I was just doing what Monoma told me! I can't go against him!" He shouts now gaining control over both my arms. Even though I can't do much I still proceed to struggle. "What the hell do you mean it wasn't your fault?! What the hell kind of reign does this BOY have over your life?!"

I say turning back to face him. "M-My mom works for his fathers conglomerate. He threatened her job and my place at this school if I didn't do as he said...." His voice grows a lot more quiet towards the end. "Have you told anyone? Would his father really fire someone off his sons demands? Especially someone of high ranking considering she gets paid enough to have you here?" I say taking my arms away from his weakening grips. His face reddens as he slides his hand to his neck. "I-I really didn't think about that. I was acting off fear I suppose.."

I smile at him crossing my arms. "Well Mister whoever you are. I hope you are able to break from Monoma's reigns soon enough. And even if he was able to take your moms job,  I'm sure I can pull a few strings for a Friend." I pat his shoulders and turn away getting ready to walk. "Tetsutetsu. M-My name is Tetsutetsu. And you really consider me a friend even after what I did...?" He says looking back up at me. Well slightly lifting his head to see me because he's tall as hell. "Of course I do. You didn't have control over the circumstances so you shouldn't be punished like you did."

The he hugged me? I was confused at first but hugged back soon enough. "Thank you so much Izumi. I promise I won't let you down!" He says running off leaving me confused. As soon as I get my barring the bell rings. It's the end of the day.. And I didn't even choose! Oh jeez.. but I think I did.. I don't feel strong about leaving, at all.. But why would I stay in a school to me tormented. It's stupid really. But I just got a friend and now I have something to stay for.. or do I?

~~~~~~~~~~
Guess who's bak bak again. Uh I don't have anything to say. But if you just wanna vibe with me. Dats cool too 👉👈