Cafeteria Drama

Izumi's P.O.V

Ah, This is the place of terror. At least I'm not alone! I smile at Sero to shift my attention somewhere else. "Woah, You really are a girl!" Some guys behind me said. I awkwardly laugh and nod my head. "She sure is pretty... I'm sure she's just a slut who slept her way into the school just to be around boys." A blonde guy shouts from his table. The room quiets the they explode with laughter.... "W-Wha-" I was cut off by the guy behind me pushing telling me to go. "S-Sorry.." I keep my head down and walk to an empty table in the back.

"Oh, did I make the little slut sad? Sorry." The blonde says sticking his foot out making me fall and drop my food on myself. "Oh, I guess you are a dirty skank now!" He stands up laughing with everyone else.. I couldn't take it.. I started crying.. I-It just spilled out of my eyes. "Alright Monoma, chill." A Silver haired boy said.

"The whore is crying now, Ugh Pathetic." He's right... I stand up and run out of the cafeteria blinded by the tears.. What did I ever do to them?! I just got here! I-I haven't even met 'Monoma'! W-Wait he's that boy in my class that didn't even show up! "Izumi?" A voice behind me says. I know that voice! "T-Todoroki?" I say turning to look at him. "You okay? Monoma was harsh today...." he says walking me to a wall signaling for me to sit with him. "Today?" I respond still wet.

"Yeah, He's known for causing fights and messing with various people, since his family donates a lot of money to this school. Well not more than me anyway." He says chuckling the last part. I stare at the ground taking in what he said. I hear shuffling next to me then I felt a soft, warm jacket being thrown over my shoulder. "Huh?" I say looking at him, His arm still on his jacket around my shoulder. "Hey, listen. He's never right.. Don't take what he says to heart. You aren't a 'slut', 'skank' or even a 'whore'. You're just a beautiful human being that they are jealous of." He continues resting his head on mines holding me closer. "Thank you Todoroki-" "Shouto." he cuts me off. "Shouto?" I say confused. "I-Its my given name.." He responds resisting eye contact. I smile and restart.

"Thank You Shouto."