Speech

Hah I bet you thought this was gonna be an actual chapter.! Well it is but not without a few quick words. I just wanted to thank you all. This story was just a fluke from my imagination and now I have 5k views?! I can't be more grateful! Not only that but #5 on femdeku? Like all the writers I inspire to be like and enjoy reading are there and I'm somehow up there too.? I'm just too happy and my word can't describe it. I was doubting myself a lot during this "process". But this really changes that. Anywho you guys are probably tired of me talking. Onto the chapterrrr also I plan to mess with you emotions. (Characters may act OOC for plot convenience)
~Kamiii
——————————————
Tetsutetsu's POV
I know how to make this right! I have to make this right. Cause if I don't... no one will. I rush towards the gym and start moving tables towards the front. I'm probably gonna get in so much trouble but fuck it. She's my friend now and deserves nothing but the best! I ran to the auditorium closet and grabbed the microphone and speaker but I couldn't lift it all by myself. So as much as I hated this I had to call for help..

Kirishima's POV
My phone started ringing in class so I answered it, ignoring the teacher because they were just preaching nonsense. Turns out is Tetsu, and he needed help so of course I grab my bag and walk out because well. I can, and rush towards the audit closet. "What are you even doing bro?" I ask seeing him struggle to move the speakers. "So you know Izumi right?" His question shocked me. Like I mean confused me to the highest power. "Yeah of course, who doesn't." I respond crossing my arms.

"Well we -Monoma and I- started a rumor about her and she crashed and burned. I felt bad but her father got involved so that got me scared so I did a few things and became her friend for an extra bonus. This is just me trying to get on her fathers good side." What? The hell does he mean? "So you're doing "this" to stay out of her fathers crosshairs.? And what is this anyway?" He nods and then says in a complete monotone voice like he was todorokis sibling looking me dead in the eye. "She's my friend so I'm debunking the rumor."

Okay bro. Don't do that creepy shit anymore. But why? If her father was involved wouldn't he have done something already? I mean he did suspend todoroki but nothing has happened to Monoma from my current knowledge. "So you're trying to gain her trust by lying to her? Smart." I say rolling my eyes but going up to help him with the speakers. "I know." He responds ignoring my sarcasm. "Let's just get this over with...." I help him set up the microphone and speaker, test it, then text everyone (students) to come to the gym after class. Including izumi.

"Quick question bro. Why are you debunking a true rumor? Even if her father got involved you'd stand for the truth." I turn to him rearranging the microphone stand. "Oh because it's a lie. Angles do people good." He didn't even glance my way, saying as if it was a answer to a test. "So you lied on her to the ENTIRE school?! Bro! Everyone believed that shit! E v e r y o n e..! Who in the right mind would do that?!" I exclaim actual upset I believed bullshit. "Monoma would, he got jealous and he's already not stable so this just thrown him off the edge." Tetsu responds turning to me shrugging.

"Okay so your about to tell the entire student body you lied to them? What's that gonna do to your social standing?! You be down at the bottom with suki and nero..! (A/N: sorry these aren't oc's they are just random names that I had to come up with.) And I don't think you ever want to fall that far..." I say shivering at the thought. I see Tetsu visibly stop. Like everything, I can't even hear his breathing anymore. He mutter an "Oh fuck.." and then the bell rings. "You gotta figures this out on your own bro. See you later. Hope fully." And I run out the gym doors towards my locker.