Friendship

uhm heyyyyyyy besties.. Yk i'm gonna act like i didn't disappear for a few months. THANK YOU FOR 30k it's surreal knowing that people like my writing. Uhm this has been sitting in my drafts since forever but i'm gonna give it to y'all now :)

 Uhm this has been sitting in my drafts since forever but i'm gonna give it to y'all now :)

———————————-

"You just didn't know when enough was enough huh?"

"You say it as if it's my fault Asshole."

"I wonder why. Maybe because it is?"

"Ugh. Stop stalling just tell me what you have."

"Fine."

Izumi's POV

"W-We are?" I don't know how to feel. I'm nervous for the most part. They're all staring at me. I wanna run- "Of course we are Izu." Tetsu says bringing me into a hug. I couldn't hold it in, I just started balling on his shirt. I know i would i hate myself later for this but i couldn't care less. I have a friend!

"This kind hearted girl deserves an apology. From all of us. It was sick what we did. What WE ALL did. I want to hear an 'I'M SORRY IZUMI' at the count of three. From all of you. Trust me, I have good ears." Tetsu continues. "N-No there's no need for all that-" "One, Two, THREE!" and with that the entire auditorium erupted into a somewhat synchronized apology.

I was well above overwhelmed at that point. I can say with 1000% certainly, I was on the brink of tears. Again. "Thank you,,,, All truly, Thank you." Was all i can get out before the student body dean showed up to usher everyone out. I couldn't believe what had happened.

Today was way too chaotic and stressful to fit into words at this point. But I still had something I needed to do. I tell Tetsu I'll be back and head out the auditorium to my father office. Today was hell on earth but, It was worth it in the end. I don't to be trapped in my bedroom again.

Never again.

I make it to his office and raise my hand to the knob. It opens before i get the chance leaving me face to face with a very angry blonde. "Monoma.... Great to see you." I saw lowering my gaze avoiding all possible contact. His glare pelts my head like a bunch of rocks as he says "Don't speak to me ever again. Unless you want it to be the last time you ever speak at all." with a toxic low tone, pushing past me just to stomp down the somewhat empty hallway.

"What a bitch..." I let out with a final deep breath as i walk into his office. "Izumi," "Father." A pregnant silence fills the room as we wait for someone to speak. "I see you've made a decision. I haven't seen a look like that on your face in many moons." He says with a slight chuckle taking a sip out of a coffee mug.

"I have, Took me a while but I've got it." "You - I want to stay" We say it at the same time. I know I look confused but he looks as calm as ever. "I know you do. Glad you came around and decided to see it through. I raised you well." He says standing up grabbing a piece of paper. "Those boys won't be messing with you anymore. I swear on it."

I look at the paper and it was the referral forms for Todoroki and Monoma. "T-Thank you." I say clearing my throat. "Never a problem. Get home before the street lights turn on. You're dismissed." He says taking back the forms and looking back at the copious amounts of paper work on his desk. I thinks its from the suspension and expulsion he did today but we will never know.

————————————
Heyyyyyyy -Kamiii