Fucking congratulations

Tetsutetsu's POV
"BRO!" I yell walking up to Monoma and Shinsou standing at the vending machines. "What the hell are you yelling for idiot!" Monoma says closing his ears. This idiot is dumber than I thought! "Are you crazy?! Like seriously insane?! There must be something wrong with you!" I just couldn't take it! Does he know what he did. Send the picture anonymously was fine but putting up printed pictures in camera view was insane! "There has got to be a reason you are talking to me like this, spit it out."

"Her father found out. He just suspended Todoroki for sexual harassment. IMAGINE WHAT THE HELL HE'S GOING TO DO TO YOU!" I yell grabbing his collar. "Not only do the Todoroki's donate more than you, his family is more known than yours! He's sure to Expel you without a second glance!" I drop him and turn. "I hope you are proud of yourself. You too shinsou, hell he might just press charges." I can't stand him! He knows what he is doing is wrong yet he does it anyway! And he's dragging Shinsou down with him that's not manly at all.

I continue walking down the hall and hear crying from one of the bathrooms. Me thinking some kid just got bullied I walks up to the door "Uh is everything alright in there?" I was surprised because I got more than a feminine response. "Yeah totally I'll be out soon just fixing my makeup." She says so I boil it down to one person and my heart drops...

"Izumi?" I couldn't help but whisper I mean I might actually be the reason she's crying. "That's me... if you came to call me names just go away." I hear her sit back against the door "N-No! I wasn't gonna, I just wanted to see if you were okay.." I feel dumb I mean I'm the one who made her rep even worse. "Do I sound okay?!" Yeah I expected that. "Look... can I come in? We can talk it out and you can vent all you want!" I place my hand on the doorknob and give her time to answer. "You sound familiar... b-but yeah come in.."

She unlocks the door and oh my god she's a mess. Her mascara was running down and her concealer was washed away putting her dark circles on full display. Her eyeliner mixing In with the streaks of mascara on her cheeks whilst her peach lipstick vanished. "Oh honey! This can't be good come here let's wash your face. Did you bring your makeup bag?" My natural manly mother instinct came out and started to manly comfort her. "Y-yeah it's in my locker. My locker is **** and the combination is xxxxx.." I gotta help her out. "Let's do this sis, we can't let you leave here looking like oops, I'll be back so we can get you looking cute!" I feel gay but that's fine whatever it takes to get her to smile.

I can't deal with the guilt anymore.. I'm sorry Izu