Christmas special

The day was the definition of aesthetic: slowly falling snow which blanketed the ground, brightly shining stars made from reflected sunlight, and perfectly comfortable temperatures to enjoy a beautiful cliche winter stroll. To not take advantage of the day would be a crime. 

So someone please throw my ass into jail.

A loud rip filled the room as a piece of paper tore in the middle. I cursed, setting down my pencil with a rough hand with my head not far behind. The paper rubbed against my forehead, somehow drying the skin more. 

When I sat up, my lips curled down at the sight of my own dead skin flakes sprinkled across the notebook.

That's what you get for not moisturizing for three days, dumbass. You get your own Christmas snow.

I grabbed the paper and ripped both halves from the notebook. A weak 'Kobe' left my mouth as I threw the crumpled paper, not bothering to look as it bounced off the side of the trashcan and joined the fallen brethren. 

Leaning back on two legs, I scanned the pages of the empty notebook. A glance at the clock showed that I'd spent a good three hours at this desk, getting absolutely nothing done. 

Good job, ____, leave it to you to wait until the day before to finish something. 

Hey! I've got 34 hours until anything needs to be done. 

Like hell you'll think of anything to buy and then actually get it. 

I tried to think of a retort for myself, then quickly gave up with a sigh. My mind was right after all. At this point, I'd be better off just making something. 

I perked up in my chair, mind finally churning out useful ideas. Before they could escape, I scribbled three down and grabbed my phone to get the needed reinforcements. 

 Un has entered the chat 

Un
Mama Momo 
I need you 
Pls save my soul 

SugarMoMo has entered the chat 

SugarMoMo
Wow, I didn't think you'd try this ___

Un
What do you mean?? 
Do you know what I'm going to ask 

SugarMoMo
Yes
And my answer is no 
I'm not going to make your Christmas present for your secret santa 

Un

People ask you that??

SugarMoMo
I mean, why wouldn't they? 
It'd be no cost to them and probably better quality if I know the product…