Chapter 5 (2)

Glory's POV

About a month later, as we wrapping up filming this episode of The Orville, I went straight to my trailer. We have been trying to film the episode for days, but a lot complicated filming. For example, we were filming this scene and we all kept breaking character. Even Seth did numerous times. I was laughing so hard that I forgot my lines. It took about 14 days of filming. Normally it wouldn't be like this, but since we kept breaking character and forgetting our lines, it took us longer. Plus, a lot of other things happened.

"You know what's the best part of being pregnant?" Adrianne said, smiling.

"Waiting for the child to come out of the miracle bucket?" I laughed.

"Miracle bucket? What the hell is that?" She asked. I told her what it meant and she shuddered in awkwardness. "Seth is responsible for that term." I explained.

"Whatever. I was going to say that the random cravings are making the pregnancy a blast." She said.

"You're only 8 weeks along. There is plenty of time until we'll find out the gender." Brad assured her.

"I hope it's a girl. She would look good as a redhead." She giggled. I tried to escape tears from my eyes, just thinking about how Adrianne mentioned having a baby girl made me think of Selena.

"Don't get your hopes up." I told her.

"Oh, right." She apologized. Chris swung his hand around her neck and laughed. "Chris, you scared the crap out of me!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry. I was overhearing stuff and I got cookies." He smiled, handing the bag to her.

"You shouldn't have." Adrianne hugged him. She took a bite out of the cookie and was smiling at it. "They're so sweet." She told him.

"Sweet like a blondie. No pun intended." He laughed. Brad and I rolled our eyes from that pun, finding it unfunny.

"And for Glory, and Brad, I made them homemade Oreos." He handed the second bag.

"These are regular Oreos." I told him.

"Open the packaging." He smiled. Brad and I opened the package and saw the Oreos there. We ate them carefully, thinking he put something strange in it.

"Well?" Chris asked.

"They taste really sweet. Like way too sweet." Brad said, handing him the packaging away.

"Yeah, I don't like overly sweet stuff." I told him.

"I made these with all my heart." He frowned.

"Chris, have you considered subtracting the sugar usage a little bit less?" Adrianne asked him.

"Not really." He shrugged.

"Consider doing that." She smiled.

"Okay." He said. The three of us went to our trailers and once we were out of them, we went to the parking lot and made it to Chris's car.

"Hey, man. I have to text Seth where we will be at." I told him.

"Okay." He nodded.

Seth, me, Adrianne, Brad and Chris are going to hang out. I will be home at 8 pm. Thanks. Love you. 💟 I texted him and he answered back, 6 minutes later.

"You know, I really appreciate the honesty a whole lot." He responded.

"Really? You're not mad or anything?" I texted back quicky.

"Absolutely. 😘" He said.

"You know I love you. 😅" I told him.

"I love you more. 💗" He answered quickly as well.