Prologue

Rusphil's POV

"Mom! Can I borrow your flower pins?" I ask my mother the  Philippines which she only looked at me with her confused look.

Ever wonder why im asking my mother for her flower pins? Well... its because im decorating my new sled which my dad bought for me last christmas. Im gonna use this sled now because im here visiting my uncle Ukraine here for christmas with my mother. Dad can't come to the party right now cause his always busy ruling his country which my mom understands.

So here I am, hoping that my mom will let me borrow her hairpins so that I would die...

Joke.

I can't just die and leave my mother here alone in this rigid cruel world! Anyway back to the story.

"Mom please! I promise i'll take good care of it." She look at me with her 'disapproval look' but it change it into a 'sweet smile' as she gave me her flower pins. I smiled back.

"Promise me to give it back when you come back here safely, ok?" She continued which I nod in agreement, she gave me her warm hug as I went to the door to open but as I walked outside my Aunt Belarus slammed the door right in front of me as she looked at me with her disapproval look.

"Where do you think your going, Rusphil?" I look at her really confuse. I mean I did ask my mother did I?  I scratched my head and look down to face the floor as she examined me and held my chin making me to face her.

"Rusphil... why aren't you wearing your coat and jacket? It's cold outside." She told me as I looked at myself wearing nothing but a blue and white stripe sleeveless and a black jeans for men. I look at her embarrassedly flustered as she let out a chuckle as she leads me to her room for clothes to change.

A Few Minutes Later...

As I went outside the house, my aunt Belarus gave me instructions to never go to mount Hoverla without adult supervision for my safety but..... since I dont really know how to read russian language... so... As I continued my journey to sled for fun I stopped my tracks as I look at the sign that was placed right in front of me.

"не ходи до цього місця говерла"

What's that suppose to mean? my mind suddenly went dizzy. Its always like this whenever theres a sign that I cannot understand. Damn! I really wanted to know what this sign says! I let out a huge sigh as I walked pass the sign until I reach to the top. Wow I can really see my house up over here.

"This place looks perfect for my sledding."

I put my sled to the ground as I prepared myself to slide. It was slow at first then it went fast I mean really fast. Wait... do I know how to sled!? #### I dont know how to sled... this is my first time! I screamed like a girl  until there was a portal, a pink one in the distance I covered my eyes as I got suck to that portal.

As the minutes tick by... I opened my eyes to see daylight? Wait, wheres the snow? Birds were chirping in the trees as the other birds flew away in the sky feeling the breeze. The flowers bloom so lovely as I was standing here unable to move. What just happened? I said to myself until I hear someone calling.

"Oh sweet child! Are you okay!?"