Chapter 2

Russia

"Mind telling me more about this... kid, Is he human? Or... country?" I asked, looking at the american who was drinking his 5th glass of champagne.

"Well... to be honest... he looks more like a country than a human, to me." America said, calling the bartender for his 6th drink but as the bartender came to him he refuses to give him more. America felt enrage as he grab the bartender's collar and his gun on his pocket while pointing it on the guys face.

"Alright you piece of shit! If you dont give me another glass of champagne I swear to God that you will be burried with dead pigs when I trigger this gun!" I heard a 'gulp' coming from the bartender as his eyes widened with shock, the american lets go of his collar while the bartender looked at him with frightened eyes. He rans his way to the 'employee's room' to get more champagne as the the bar turned to silence... I mean too silent. The american gets back to his seat and letting out a huge sigh of disappointment.

"You alright?" I said patting the americans back.

"Yeah... im just stress thats all." He puts his gun on the table in front of him and place his fingers on his non-existing nose, massaging it so that he wont go to bersek mode.

"Stress huh? Just now you kept on blabbering about this girl your talking and now your making a fool of yourself inside this bar." I said as I sneakingly took his gun without anyone noticing it even the american because what the heck, my people are frightened of him. That bastard.

"H-here you go sir..." The bartender arrive with a bottle of champagne on his hand, pouring the americans drink on his glass. The american respectfully thanked the bartender as he replied with a nod, walking his way on the 'employee's room'. I looked at the american pig who was just sitting there while sipping his champagne in silence as I began to break this akward aura between us.

"America, everytime you go visit my country kindly stop shouting at my people, It's embarassing, especially from you. " I agressively said as I stand up, putting the money on the table and walking my way out of the door.

"S-сэр! твоя перемена!"
*S-sir! Your change!*

I turn my head to see the bartender running his way towards me as my eyes look down to face this small human.... My human.... I blink for a while and spoke.

"все в порядке, сохраните изменения."
*I'ts alright keep the change.*

The bartender smiled genuinely and thanked me, as I went outside, leaving the american inside the bar And walk myself back home.

Rusphil

The argument between Tita France and uncle America lasted a few hours ago when uncle America said he has to go somewehere else. You want to know why? Well it all started like this.... But you know what? Nah... too tired to explain. All I know was Tita France was explaining to uncle America that staring at a woman is bad because it would make a woman feel uncomfortable, and that made my mom notice that He was staring at her, then uncle Ame blushed red then told us that he needs to go somewhere else, but it wasn't a argument between mother and son... its like... I mean... lets just say that he got embarrassed so...

"Is he alright ms. France?" Mom said with a little bit concerned.

"He's alright Philippines, he needs... a break thats all.." Tita said as she took the empty glass of water and putting it on the side of the desk.

"Philippines dear, can you get the towel beside dear Rusphil, please?" She politely ask, as my mom nods in agreement. I was sitting on the bed and making myself feel comfortable as I felt my tummy grumble.

"Hungry?" Tita France chuckled also my mom as she gave the towel to Tita France. She wiped the 'splashed water' from earlier on my cheeks as I suddenly blush with pink.

"Ms. Philippines can you take care of Sweet Rusphil for me? Im just gonna buy food for us. Is it okay?"

"It's alright Ms. France, we'll wait for you until you come back!" My mom said as Tita France walks her way outside the door, until the two of us are left inside.

(A minutes later....)

My tummy began to make strange noises as my mother the Philippines giggled. I frowned by her actions but she continued giggling. I let out a sigh and just do what she does. Sooooo.... hungryyyyyy..... where is tita France!!!

"Mom... what time did tita France says she'll comes back?" I said as my mom looked at me with eyes widened, then I realized.... My cheeks went pinkish color so as she.

"I-its not w-what it looks like! Mom believe me! Its true that im your son Rusphil!" Dang it! Mom looked at me with her confused look as I covered my face with the blanket.

"I-I... umm... are you sure your alright? I think i'll just-" as she was about to head out of the door I stopped her which she did as she look at me with concern.

"I-its true that im your son! I know that it sounds silly but its not! And... and im telling the truth! My mom... I mean you and auntie were right! I shoudn't went to that mountain without you or an adult supervision! And if I did then I would never suck to that portal on the first place!" My eyes began to tear up as my mother was silence... she walked towards me and sat beside me as I look at her to see her beautiful smile on her face. Dad was right mom's smile is the preetiest.

"I-I know that you wont believe me but its-"

"I believe you..."

____________________^_________________
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! I was busy with projects since it is the 4th grading it means more projects and final exams! So I am going to priority my studies, but I promise you! I WILL COME BACK WITH MORE CHAPTERS SOON! Love you! Pls since it is the finals please... please study hard because you need it!

Love, Marituy.💞💋