Chapter 11 and a half

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛.

PHILIPPINES

Badump

Badump

Badump

Badump

What is this feeling?

Am I dying?

Am I?

Why is it beating so fast!!??

69...

69 beats...

"Philippines..."

"Yes?"

"Are you alright? Your face is red."

"Y-yes! Im fine!" I said as I covered my face and looked away. What is this feeling? Why is it beating so fast... Am I really going to die so soon?

"You sure?" I looked at China and gave him a reassuring smile and nod to make sure that I'm okay.

"Alright then... I'll be heading to the Men's room for a bit. Don't do stupid." He said as he went to the bathroom. I looked at Russia and Rusphil and Its seems that everything is fine now...

"Uhmm... excuse me Ms. President Philippines..." I faced the person who was calling me as I see that It was just a human lady with a human toddler holding hands.

"Phe-Phe! Phe-Phe!" The toddler called while her tiny hands were reaching up.

Pepe? What?

"Im sorry If I disturbed you Ms. President. My name is May PukPoke and this is my child, Chowpah and she's pretty excited to meet you in person, Ms. President." She said which made me to smile a little.

"Phe-Phe!" The little toddler called again as she pointed her tiny hands to me.

Ako? PePe?  (*Me? Pepe?*)

"Is it okay if I take a picture of you and my baby Chowpah?" She asked which I agreed.

"No!!" I looked at the person who was shouting and to see that it was Rusphil. He was running his way towards me and hug my waist while looking at the toddler with his tongue out.

"I won't let you take my mommy!!" He said as his tears started to drop from his cheeks, hugging my waist even tighter.

Cute.

"They're not gonna take me Rus." I reassured him.

Sorry its short Chapter 11 and a 1/2