Chapter 8

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑯  𝑖𝑠 ALWAYS 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒...  

Rusphil

When I was 5...

my parents had a little fight on the living room...

I was peeking at the door, without anyone noticing...

My parents... Philippines and Russia were fighting... over something... something I couldn't understand...

As I payed attention to what my parents just quarreled while I was hiding outside the door.

"Russia! please!" My mother, Philippines  held his husband's hand as she gently puts his hand on her cheeks while tears flowed down...

'Why is mommy crying? Did daddy hurt mommy? 'I thought,

Seeing my mother cry for the first time hurts me physically and emotionally as Tears started to form from my eyes, while I bit my lower lip to prevent muffled noises.

While my father... Russia, looked at my mother with a guilty look but manage to smile sweetly to her as he nuzzled my mother's cheek and kissed her forehead.

"My dearest, Sunshine... I-" My Father was cut off by my mother's lips that was touching his, as his eyes widened with surprised until he melted to that kiss.

Ew...

They both parted the kiss, and looked at eachothers eyes until their foreheads touched, while their eyes closed. They continue doing this for a while until my mother spoke.

"You can't go, Mahal." Mother whine, while more tears poured down to her face.

"I have to... My people in my country are suffering from the war that the other countries have brought, my Sunshine..." He stated as their eyes meet again while wiping her tears. I could see that dad doesn't wanna leave us, neither do I but... He couldn't do anything... he couldn't take the suffering of his people and I get that now. It's the responsibility of the country leaders to govern their land.

"Promise me that you and our son will stay alive and healthy, even if I dis-" Mother had enough of his complains,as she slapped Father's face with regret, I on the other hand covered my mouth while my tears flowed rapidly in a steady stream.

"Don't! Don't... Say that word..." Mother put her head down not wanting to take a glance at my Father's eyes, as Dad looked at my mother with guilt and regret, not even noticing the 'marked slap' on my father's face.

"I love you..." Father's eyes widened with passion and guilt, when he heard her wife saying those three words. He gently puts his hands on my mother's shoulder, and then wraps his arms on my mother's waist...

"I... I love you too..." Dad sincerely said to my mother as liquid of tears flowed out of his eyes as he tightly squeezed the hug.

"I love you..." He said it again.

"I love you Sunshine!" He shouted to her but not that loud. But his shout was so pure even my mother was shock from his actions.

"Remember that I love you and our son..." He stated as more tears from his eyes poured down to the ground while his nails grip into my mother's night gown, making the hug even tighter but mom was used to his strong hugs and she didn't mind the strong embrace that she receive.