Chapter 3

Rusphil

After explaining to my mother, the Philppines, that I was really his son from the future, she then keeps on asking me a lot of question like... If she was married by a nice man? Or live as a single mother and I can't tell her that because she will... I don't know... break the future? I really dont know how this works but if I told her that my father is Russia then my future... will... I dont know... change? Break? Cause destruction? Gahhh!!! I dont know anymore! I need to find a way back home.

"So Rusphil... about this future thing-" I stopped her.

"Mom I told you, I cant tell you anything from your future..." I said with a tired tone. This is the 28th times she ask me about the future. Her future to be exact.

"Alright then..." Mom stated. I was surprised. Finally this is ov-

"But one last question and I'll stop bothering you!" She pleaded. I raised my one brow up as I looked at my mother while putting my thumb and index on my non-existing nose. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine bu-" I was cut of by my mother who was hugging me so tight.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She squeeled.

"M-mom... Y-your.. (auck)... I-I cant..."

"Oh! Sorry..."Mom lets go of me as I breathed for air. While I was panting, mom gets of her chair and took the glass of water on the table.

"Here." I took the glass of water on her hand as I drink every single thing on the glass. I put the glass beside my bed as I turn around to face my mother.

"A-are you alright?" She looks at me with a worried look.

"Y-yeah... Im alright." I smiled at her weakly while holding my neck. God she's strong! I could have died! Well... almost.

"S-sorry..." she apologize while looking down the tiles, feeling guilty. I look at her with a smile, while patting her head.

"Its alright mom, so... what was your question?" I ask. She thinks for a while and whispered to my ear. This made my eyes widened.

"W-wait! You can't guess who my father is!" I yelled at her. She only giggled at me as I let out a sigh. Fine. I'll just say no to every guy she says including my biological father.

"Ok.... hmmm how about.... Spain?" What? Uncle Spain? Well... he is nice and flirty but lmao no. I shook my head while my mother thinks again.

"Uh... Japan?" Uncle Japan?? Well he is creative and a little bit shy when he's with my mom idk why he's like that. I shook my head again in disbelief.

"Netherlands?" What!? Hell nah! Uncle Neth and Uncle Indo are married!

"W-wha?" I looked at her with a confused look while she combs her hair using her hand.

"W-well you have a very similar flag with the Netherlands." I widened my eyes and carressed my face. Im so offended! My flag is mixed with your blood and flags!

"W-well just because we have a similar flag doesn't mean he's my father... besides he's gay for uncle Indo-"

"Wait... he's gay for Indonesia?" My mother looks at me with shock. Damn! Why did I said that!

As I was trying to explain to my mother about the relationship between the two gay nations.(char) A sound of a door creaked opens as the room went silent, revealing the tall nation again. America.

The room was now in silence well... except the aircon ulol. I looked at the cellophane (char is that the english?) That uncle America was holding as I ask him what was inside.

"Oh...uh.. this? Well... it's food, kiddo." He said while putting the food in the table beside me.

"W-well mom said I should stay here and watch over this kid o-over here." He said while he forced a smile on his face. Mom didn't say anything or reply to his comment, as she looks at me and smile. What does that even mean? Did something happened? Did they fight? Cause the tension is kinda getting awkward here.

"Uhhmm... Im hungry. C-can I eat now?" I asked while looking at the food that was beside me.  My Mom nods in agreement as I took the food beside me and started eating.

'Salamat po! Sa dalawang lumpia na binibigay ni uncle America.'

Philippines

Seeing Rusphil eating lumpia is so cute. I can't help but smile from his adorableness.

"Mom?" He looks at me with a worried look.

"Yes? Rusphil, Anak?" I wiped his crumbs on his face.

"Mom!?" America yelled with a questionable look. Me and rusphil gulped as we looked at eachother then too America as he put his sunglasses down the bed, exposing his light-blue eyes. I can't help but blush a little.

"Your having an affair with another country!?" He yelled so loud that Rusphil got scarred of him. I can't really tell him that his my son from the future and he needs help going back. So I have no choice... I gulped as I started to sweat.

"Y-yes h-he's my son." I stated. Rusphil and America looked at me with a shock.

"Whe-"

"Because I adopted him!"  Rusphil sighed while giving me a smile on his face but why do I see worriedness on his smile.

"What? When??" I looked at America who was just standing in front of me while waiting for my answer. I stared at his light blue eyes making my face heat up as the american looked at me more confused than ever. Damn those pretty eyes.

Author: sorry for the long wait Im still thinking for an idea on what comes next of the story. hehe sorry po... but i'll start writting for chapter 4. UwU. Sorry again.