Chapter 4

Warning: wrong grammar!

America

Moscow,Russia

I was still drinking my 18th bottle of champagne after that communist freak left me. BASTARD. I noticed my phone vibrate through my pocket as I took it and saw 69 messages on my phone. I looked on to see who was texting me then I knew that it was from my mom, France.

France: America! where were you!?

France:America, dont you dare drink champagne on my watch!

France: hon, can you come here for a minute?

France: Dear, im still here in the hospital with Ms. Philippines and I need to go now, can you pick me up?

France: America! Sweetie! Can you pick me up? I really need to go right now!

I read the rest of the messages that mom send as I groan with frustation.

You should really go, America. Maybe you'll have a chance to talk with dear, Philippines.

My face flushed with red as I lightly punched my head. What am I thinking!? Did my subconcious said that!? Oh god... this thing is an idiot...

Im your brain! Idiot!

Oh right, I forgot. I grab my wallet and put 69 dollars on the table and wore my coat because MAN it's freaking cold here in MOSCOW. I went outside the door and grabbed my phone in my pocket and called Jordan, my secretary.

Jordan: Good afternoon Mr. President, are you ready to go back in the Philippines?

"Yes- wait... how did you know that we are going to the Philippines?" I questioned.

Jordan: Well... your mother called and said to pick her up...  but when I told her that you were here... well... she scolded me and asked me to get you and head back in the Philippines so that we can picked her up...

"Tell her that... I got her text  and I'll take the private jet." I demand. I ended the call as I drove myself to the airport. When I got inside the plane, Jordan greeted me while I just nod then seated on his side to talk through things.

*******************************************

We arrive in the hospital that my mom told me to meet, I let Jordan parked the car in the parking lot and told him to stay cause im just here to get mom and just leave. Right.

Nahhhhh... Your just here for Ms. Phily.

My face again flushed with red as my secretary looked at me with a concern look and ask me if im alright.

"Im alright Jordan... J-just stay here until I get my mom." I ordered him. He looked at  me and nod but has this look of concern. I smiled at him as I closed the door then went inside the hospital.

"America!" Who the Fuck called me!? Oh shayt its just my mom.

She ran towards me and gave me a hug, I hugged her back.

"Le fils! Why were you in Moscow!? And why were you drinking 69 bottles of champagne there!?" She scolded me like if I was still under Dad's Rule. I avoided eye-contacts with my mother as I can sense a dark angry aura on her.

Hey! Ask her about Philippines!

Oh yeah! Thanks subconcious.

"Hey mom...uhmmm... hows Philippines?" I asked her to just change the subject.