Chapter 9

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑯  𝑖𝑠 ALWAYS 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒...   𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ALSO.
*******************************************

ᑭʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ Iⁿ ᑕʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 8

Well... guess my vacation starts now then...

ᵗʰᵃᵗˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵘʷᵘ

Russia

"Hey Russia, where do you plan on going  today?" Sunshine asked while she chewed her breakfast, everyone in the table was staring at me as I started to think but there was none, since Im not very familiar of Sunshine's country yet.

"Uhmm... what's your most favorite places to go Miss Philippines?" I asked her. Sunshine looked at me, while her index finger was pointing on her chin to think...

"Hmm... I don't know, there's a lot of places to be honest..." she declared. Oh... maybe her country is great with places for tourist that she couldn't pick any exciting places. Sunshine then face Martial who was just texting or scrolling on his phone, that made her lips turned into a malicious grin.

"How about we ask my dear brother Martial~" She grinned while looking at his brother who was giving her a death glare.

"Ano?"(What?) Martial Law glared at his twin sister making a tone that was so absurd, Me and Andrei were left confuse on what the siblings are saying.

"So kuya anong lugar ang mabuti para sa ating mga bisita para maging relax sila?"( So Big brother what places is good for our dear visitors so that they will feel relax?) Sunshine asked his brother using her native language which I clearly have no idea what they are talking about.

"Malay ko sayo."(I don't know about you.) Martial rolled his eyes as he continued to scroll on his phone. Sunshine pouts while looking at his brother with a bitter look, Then the argument begin.

"Hey, Мистер президент..."(Hey, Mr. president.) I face Andrei who was asking me if we should go to China for a quick visit... Oh yeah... I forgot about him...

"Hey Sunshine, mind if we go visit China?" I asked Sunshine which she agreed and called Ms. Doreen to clean up the table.

Everyone got off of their seats so that Memeng Doreen will clean the table, but one little guy just caught my attention which made me suprisingly curious about him.

"Uhmm... Kid..." I called him which made him froze in his standing position. Weird kid... the little guy slowly turned his head as his face was filled with nervousness.

"Y-yes?" He stuttered as sweat drips through his body. I step forward which made him shiver as I face my head down looking at the small country??

God! My neck hurts when I always look down!!

What can I say Inner voices, It's not my fault why my country is bigger than everyone.

I bend my knees which made him feel nervous nor excited as I handed him the handkerchief that he gave to me earlier. He looked at me with his eyes widened as I patted his head.

"Thanks for the handkerchief, kid." I thanked the kid as I stand up then walk past him.

As I arrive at my room, I can't help but feel curious about that kid... He looks... just like me... except the triangle at the hoist in his face... but when he smiled at me earlier it felt like I was looking at Philippines... My Sunshine... who is he?

Rusphil

Dad... Daddy... I... Missed you...

My body felt like I want to breakdown, I felt my eyes started to form into tears... I can't let anyone show them like this...

"Rusphil?" Uncle Martial called me with a worried expression as I quickly wipe the tears on my face.

"You alright?" He asked while his hands were grip on my shoulder, he asked me again the question which made me embrace him so suddenly.

His eyes widened with shock because of the affection I gave him but he gave in and patted my back. I felt like crying... No! I have to stay strong! But its been a long time since I've seen my father... last year, he told me in the phone that he was finally coming home to us in christmas but did he came?

No.

Did he gave us presents?

well... yes, he gave me a sled... WHICH MADE ME CAME INTO THIS PLACE!!!

I miss my dad when we played Tagu-taguan with mom... I miss him when we were still complete... Everyday I always waited for him on the living room with mom while my weapons(toys) were scattered on the floor.

Mom always talks about how great my dad is and It never failed to amaze me...

I just wish that Dad would come back to us again...

Liquid from my eyes drop down from my cheeks... I didn't notice that I was crying... I didn't notice that the back of my uncle's shirt was basa na basa(wet). I let go of him as he looked at me with a worried look while his hand was wiping the tears in my eyes.

"It's okay if you can't tell me... Its not my personal buisness to know about your parents love life story, I get it..." He stated while squishing my cheeks.

Aray.

"Sometimes a father doesn't say to their kids that they love you, but he shows them that he cares for you and loves you." uncle Martial affirmed while showing a gentle smile on me, I smiled back while hugging him one last time while heading upstairs to change my clothing.
*******************************************

HOTEL DE LUNA

"Russia! How was your date?" uncle Ajinomoto(China) said while showing his smug look. Dad's face lit up into crimson red while he made a signal to 'zip-his-mouth'.

I already knew that Dad is so into Mom and its pretty cringy TBH and Mom being the oblivious one and that she doesn't know that Dad has feelings for Mom...

Well they are the main topic of the story...

"Tsina! Magandang Umaga!"(China! Good Morning!) Mama greeted the Intsik while waving and walking towards us.

"Firipin! Good Morning!" Uncle China greeted my mother then my uncle Martial who was behind my mother.

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you Mr. Law." China beamed a smile at him while he offers his hand to shake. Uncle Martial glared at the tall country as he accepted the handshake then walk past him with no emotions.

"Hey Rusphil, have you seen Andrei?" Uncle Martial asked as I shake my head for a no, he then let out a sigh as he excused himself to go in the bathroom.

Anyare sa kanya?(What happened to him?)

"Its about time you visit me!" China smirked while looking at my mother and father, then me. He looked at me with a 'surprise look' like he have never seen me in his layp, as he bend his knees then showed a smile at me.

"你好孩子,你叫什么名字?"(Hello child, what's your name?) He asked. I actually understand what he said because I know how to speak chinese thanks to author.

But should I tell him my name? I mean He'll get very suspicious of me. Maybe I shoudn't...

"My name is Rusphil, sir." My words spit out while showing my fake smile.

Good job self!

"Im Philippines son." The three countries looked at me with a shockful look as I stayed quiet while my body started to drip in sweat.

Now you have overdone it bro.

Sorry ha? I panicked okay?