Chapter 1

Rusphil

The woman ran towards my direction as she held my cheek. 'Hissssss!!!!! Ang sakit!!! Bakit mo hinawakan ang magandang cheeksss kooo!!!!'

I looked at her with a 'venomous look' which made her sweat as she finally let go of her hands.

"I-im so sorry! I-I was trying to help you bata..." She said as she lowered her head. I examine the woman who was embarrased as my eyes widened. Her face was covered in a horizontal flag bi-color with equal bands of royal blue and crimson red with a white equilateral triangle at the hoist. In the center of the triangle is a sun? Her eyes... it has three stars inside the triangle... she reminded me of someone... someone who is really close to me... I mean really....

I stared at the woman for a while as my mind suddenly went dizzy.

"Phillippines! où étiez-vous!? nous avons cherché partout pour vous!"

'Ughhhh!!! Not this again!!! What are they trying to say now!!'

"Philippines À qui est ce gamin à qui tu parles?" I tried to analyze who the person was talking but my mind suddenly went blurry.

"est-ce que tu vas bien?" What? Im no Spanish, Italian, Mexican or whatever!! I touched my forehead as I felt a pain in my head (headache)  my eyes began to close on its own as I fall to the ground...

I felt something really soft and warm  that is touching my hand. I slowly opened my eyes to see the woman again who was sitting in a chair next to me. She looked at me worriedly. She seem to notice I was up.

"Are you alright?" She asked. I nod my head which she smiled at me sweetly. I lowered my head to see her hand touching mine, I smiled at her and I dont know why....

A loud door slammed open as me and the woman were both startled.

"Oh! Dieu merci, tu vas bien!" Her words really confused me... the woman walk towards us as I began to sweat. The woman was wearing a red polka-dot wrap dress with delicate gold jewelry, Her face was covered in a tricolour flag having three vertical bands. A blue, white, and red. I notice that the two are both countries like me. And they both look very familiar.

"est-ce que tu vas bien?" She looked at me with a 'concern look' as she put her left hand in my forehead. I looked at her confuse as she move her hand away from my forehead and looked at the woman who was sitting beside me.

"Is he okay ms. France." My eyes widened with shock. France!? The Western European country!? The greatest fashion designer in France!? I love her designs really much! My mom and her are great friends but I never get the chance to meet her in person. I looked at her with sparkling eyes as they both giggle.

"Y-your France!?" I said with a cheery voice. But wait... something is off...

"Here have a drink of water, you must be very thirsty" Ms. France politely gave me a glass of water which I accepted it and drank it slowly.

"Yes, Im France. And the woman who is sitting beside you is Philippines from the southeast asia." 

"Pffffffftttttttttttttttttt"

I spit out the water, that made them both wet. As I looked at them with shock. Philippines!? my mother!? She looks so young!! And pretty much older than me... wait a minute...

"H-how old are you mo- I mean ms.Philippines?"

"19." She politely said as she wiped the water that was splashed on her dress. Yep... she's older than me. But what happened? Why am I here? Is this a dream? I pinch myself as I scream the pain I felt inside. Mom and Ms. France look at me with a worried look.

So its not a dream then. Its all real.

"Sweetie are you sure your alright? We could call your parents so-"

"N-no it's okay! Ms. France!" As we talk about whether she should call my parents or not our small argument was interrupted by a man. Our heads was turned to him as silence takes over the room. As I examine the guy standing beside the door. his face was covered in 7 red stripes and 6 white stripes that has a blue box on the left with 50 stars and was wearing a black shirt that says 'Nato' and a ripped jeans with a black sunglasses as a accessorie. You know he looks like someone I used to know, he use to be close to my mom.

"Uncle America?" Both of the girls looked at me with their 'shock look' as the american stand their not taking his eyes on my mother... strange...

"Uncle?" Mom said as she notice the american was looking at her. The american notice her looking at him as his face was covered with the color red, I mean really red.

"Are you alright, son?" Wait son!? Uncle America and Ms. France are related!? Why am I not surprised.

Россия  (search on google on what this mean)

Moscow, Russia

"Give me one bottle of vodka." I put my money on the table as the bartender gave me my vodka. I open the lid and start to chug the whole bottle until it was empty. I asked the bartender again to gave me an another vodka as he place the bottle in front of me.

"Drinking again? Vodka Addict?" Tskk. That nickname he gave me always tik me off.

"What do you want, Capitalist Pig?" I said looking at my vodka while not taking any eye-contacts on that american.

"Hey! Am I not allowed to see my old friend?"  tsk... I can sense him smirking behind my back thou.

"Were not friends, you pig." I open the lid as I began to drink the bottle. America sat next to that vaccant sit that was beside me and ordered a glass of champagne. I looked at him and can see that he is concerned with someone.

"Hey pig, who are you worried about?" His eyes widened as he faced me. I can see that he is flustered. Interesting.

"W-wha-"

"Don't play with me Pig, im not dumb." I said as I finished my drink. I wiped my mouth as I call the  bartender to give me an another bottle of vodka. I heard the american let out a huge sigh as I waited for the bartender to give me my damn vodka.

"There's this gir-"

"You know what forget it." The bartender place my drink in front of me as I put the money on the table. The capitalist pig gave me his 'fuck you look' and I also gave him my middle finger. He sighed as he continued to talk about this 'special girl' And a child who looks like me. I stopped my drink and look at the american who was flustered, really flustered.

"A child who looks like me?"

______________________________________
Sorry for not updating!!! I am actually busy with my projects and my exams is fast approaching... but I promise you that I will post a lot of chapters after I am done with my projects and my exams soon.

Words:1,220