Chapter 7

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝕋𝔸𝔾𝕃𝕀𝕊ℍ & ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ᵍʳᵃᵐᵐᵃʳ 𝑖𝑠 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗗.

𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚

"There she is!" China pointed his direction to... Sunshine.

Philippines noticed China pointing his finger towards her as she greeted us with a wave of her hand.

"China! Russia! Glad that you two have arrive." Philippines greeted, as a smile appeared on her lips making my face red while looking at the other direction to avoid eye contacts with the small country.

"Hey! about the meeting... don't worry about it... cause it will still be held in thursday." China confirmed as Philippines sighed in relief.

Wait... Then what am I doing here if the meeting is in nextweek thursday?

I faced China and gave him a questionable look that made him face me and smirk evily.

"Then what brings you here in my Country?" I looked at sunshine who was looking at China with a questionable and confused looked.

"Well... Me and 俄国 agreed to take an 8 days vacation here in your country before we head to the meeting." he declared as he made a soft and sincere smile on sunshine.

Wait... I never agreed on having a vacation with China... Heck! he didn't even told me any of this!?

"Oh... well did you guys reserve a hotel?" Philippines asked. God please tell me that he booked a hot-

"Im sorry, It seems that I forgot." he playfully said as he faced me and smirked evily. That Bitc-

"Its alright! you guys can stay at my house for the night and in tomorrow morning I'll book you guys a nice hotel, for you to start your nice vacation, what do you say?" Philippines suggested. My face flush with red on how kind and hospitable this small country is, No wonder those three idiots fall for this simple girl, even the motherland myself have fallen for her more.

China being a douche bag approached Philippines and agreed her kind offer.

Blyat....

........................................................................

Bahay of her house

As we arrive at the Philippines big house.... or what people say nowadays, Mansion. I got out of the car first and then my secretary along with my bags. I looked at my secretary who was struggling with the bags as I offered him a hand but he refused.

"It's alright, Мистер президент! I can handle this..." Andrei confirmed, as he
struggled getting the other bags of the back car.

"Its alright Andrei, Just put the bags your holding inside, I'll carry the other bags in the back." I assured him as he nods, struggling while walking inside the Filipino's mansion.

I opened the back car to see two bags inside, I took it and went inside the house but was stopped when someone poked me from my behind.

"Hey, Russia." I looked at my behind to see Philippines with a bright smile as my face went red but still managed to smile for this beautiful sunshine.

"Do you need help?" She asked, pointing her finger to the bag Im carrying...

Well... It's not that heavy though, but I'm glad that she's asking me if I need any help...