Chapter 6

𝕎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝑾𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓. シ︎

Philippines

"Your late..." Kuya Martial looked at me with his one brow up.

Aba... 69 minutes late agad?

"69 minutes lang naman kuya eh!" I pouted. Martial just sigh as he opened the car door for me.

"Whatever, saw the news?" Sabi ng kuya sungit ko while crossing his hands. I took a seat in his car as I buckled my belt.

"Yeah, I was shock to be honest cause I told China that our meeting is in nextweek Thursday, but when I saw the news earlier I was... JUNGSHOOK." I giggled at my pun as Martial just sigh in annoyance as he closed the door for me and just went inside the car to drive.

"Kuya... I have something to confess..." I said with a guilty tone. Kuya started the engine as the car moved.

"Ano naman yan? Baboy?" He asked not taking his eyes of the road.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked.

"You know I can't promise anything." He declared as I just sighed in disappointment.

"Please..." I begged for him so that he could promise me once. He looked at me and sighed in defeat As I squeeled in joy. Kuya Martial just chuckled at my reaction.

"Ok... now listen carefully because this is really... really important." I told him with a serious tone, he looked at me surprised.

"I like this side of you... It's so professional." He grined like the cat in Alice in the wonderland. I raised my one brow up as he chuckled, as if he was enjoying my other side of expression.

"Go on." He stated as he look back at the road while driving.

"Im listening, Maharlika." He continued. My eyes widened with shock upon hearing that name... My Real Name. A smile plastered on his face was seen in front of me, and I can't help but smile too. I should really tell him...

"Kuya... I..."

*******************************************

Rusphil

"Im glad your awake, Rusphil." I rubbed my eyes to see manang Doreen beside the door.

"M-manang Doreen... is mom downstairs?" I asked.

"Im sorry dear, but Ms. Philippines has somewhere to go right now." She stated. Oh... Maybe its an urgent meeting... I shrug it off as I saw a woman coming inside the room and bowed.

"Manang Doreen, Meryenda is ready for Rusphil." The woman said as she went downstairs. I was holding my laughter inside because of Manang's name.

Putik... Doreen? Condensed ka ghorl? Evaporada ka ghorl? Alam mo ba condensada ang name mo ghorl?

Manang Doreen looks at me with a puzzled look while I was just keeping my laughter in.

"Is it the name right?" Manang Doreen noticed. I forced myself to not laugh but failed as my laugh grew louder and louder until it echoed to the first floor. Oh My Gulay... Im so cruel.

"I- Im s-sorry!!... Y-your name!" Im such a horrible person as I kept on laughing. She sighs as she walk closer to me. Oh mother of ampalaya... Lagot ako kay Manang.