Chapter Two

"Some creep".

Emily shook her head in disbelief as they watched the mean guy walk away.

After that, they all were getting really thirsty.

But just as they were about to walk onto the sand, a lifeguard stopped us.

"Sorry folks, the beach is closed temporarily. Apparently, there was a little girl who got stung by a box jellyfish. She's in critical condition".

So, the band asked if Emily wanted to tag along with them while they were all on vacation.

She smiled and giggled and they all smiled at her.

As they were walking back to the limo, that same older man approached them.

"Get outta here, you pervert! We don't want any trouble here"!

The Catman growled as he barred his teeth.

"Tut tut tut...someone's being a pussy".

The boy's name was Jack and he was notorious for flirting with the girls in mean way.

Emily glared at him and then found a dead box jellyfish on the ground that had been washed up on the beach.

"I will throw this box jellyfish on your head and make you suffer for your disgusting actions"!

Emily was red in the face because of her embarrassment.

But she wasn't gonna let Jack get away with it.

"Fine...have it your way, you ugly little bitch"!

And then, Jack pulled out a knife!

"Spaceman, do something"!

Starchild yelled loudly.

With a burst of magic, the lead guitarist of KISS made the clouds turn gray and the sky became dark.

Thunder roared down towards Jack and then a lighting bolt pushed him backwards into a group of nearby trashcans.

Jack immediately got up and ran away.

He didn't stop until he was far, far away from the beach.

"Shame on him"!

Emily exclaimed.