Chapter Sixteen

I had my head laid down on his chest and Vinnie and was swaying himself back and forth.

We both had been making out with each other for a little while during the KISS song 'Christine Sixteen', and Vinnie was now feeling really happy.

Soon after that, the security guards told us that the band would be here shortly.

Me and Vinnie went to the restroom area to get ourselves straightened up and look presentable.

By the time we were done, I had already felt the wet sensation on my crotch.

Vinnie was in one of the bathroom stalls and he saw that he had an erection.

It was something that he hasn't had in a long time.

He let out a sigh of happiness as he thought about our romantic moment.

By the time we both came out of the restroom, the band spotted us.

"We were wondering where you had run to, what'cha think of the show"?

Catman was twirling his drumsticks in his hands and then he asked us what we were doing during the show.

I blushed sheepishly and Vinnie chuckled softly at that, giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

Me and the guys talked for a while, before we all headed out to the concert after party.

Vinnie surprised us all when he took out his v-shaped guitar and he began to do some shredding on it.

KISS and the fans cheered and clapped their hands in applause.