Chapter Seventeen

When the clock stuck midnight, Vinnie and I decided that it was time to head on back to the guitar shredder's home.

The band told us goodbye and then me and Vinnie separately got reminders to let them know to keep in touch on our close friendship.

I smiled and waved to the band while Vinnie's cheeks were only a slightly blush.

He just shook his head at how much attention his relationship with me was receiving from the hottest band in the world.

On our way back to the house, I began to notice the awkward feeling that we both had.

It was as if he really wanted to do something different with me.

But what could it be?

I looked over at Vinnie and he looked like he was feeling anxious or something.

Soon, we arrived back and the sound of barking could heard.

Vinnie petted the friendly canines and then after he fed them, he told me that he would meet me upstairs.

I nodded my head and then he walked away.

I immediately went upstairs to change into some pajamas.

A pair of knee-high shorts and a thin strap tank top.

After going to the bathroom and brushing my hair, I went into the bedroom to wait for Vinnie.

He came upstairs in just a few minutes, and I couldn't see what type of pajamas he was wearing because it was dark in the room.

The blood was moving rapidly in my cheeks and then I felt something else.

My uterus was making feel...different about him.

I started blushing just thinking about it.

Vinnie didn't seem to notice as he got the blankets ready for us.

He then looked over at me, and saw how low cut my pajama top was.

As I crawled into bed next to him, he put his off hand over mine and I looked up at him.

Before I could think twice about anything, he pressed his lips against my mouth, and I could hear myself moaning softly. L

The moonlight seemed to shine elegantly over us through the window.

After a few seconds, he gently let go of me.

I was definitely surprised about all of this. Then, he started to laugh a little bit.

"You're just full of surprises, aren't ya Vinnie"?

I giggled. He laughed a little, and gently held my hand into his.

"Well, I guess I am, aren't I"?

I laughed and then kissed his cheek.

Vinnie found himself blushing more than he ever did.

We spent the next hour talking and then, we made out with each other.

Only this, the guitar shredder was able to properly kiss me. And I was able to do the same.