Chapter Five

We all went outside to do some sight seeing and when we walked by the beach, we saw another lifeguard posting a sign for the beach's temporary closing.

"That's a shame, I was looking forward to walking along the waves".

Vinnie said as we walked along a bike riding pathway.

"There is another beach that's smaller than this one. It's not far from here and it's always open to the public".

The lifeguard said to us.

We thanked him and then started making our way over there.

Vinnie and I were walking side by side, while the band were in front of us.

Starchild and Demon could tell that the friendship between us was getting stronger.

"I got stung by a box jellyfish earlier this summer and was airlifted to the nearest r hospital by helicopter and I almost died. But I was lucky enough to live to tell the tale".

Emily smiled and blushed a little bit when she saw that Vinnie was holding her hand.

And then, Starchild snapped another picture of us with his cell phone.

"Quit that Starchild or Vinnie might be "Goin Blind" by accident.

Emily scolded the KISS frontman, and laughed.

After a while, the sun was starting to go down.

A party was being held at the smaller beachside and anyone was invited.

Two women dressed up in Hawaiian clothes gave Vinnie a drink of water in a cup with a little umbrella at the top.

The band went to go interact with some cute girls while Emily and Vinnie went for a walk along the beach.

It was beautiful outside at nighttime.

The moonlight was shining brightly over the ocean waves as they gently swayed back and forth.

Vinnie looked over at Emily and saw her looking for seashells.

One of them had a hermit crab and it crawled away into the wet sand.

"For me"?

The guitarist asked as Emily held up a seashell necklace that she had just made for him.

Vinnie lowered himself down a little as she put the necklace around his neck.

"This is beautiful...thank you so much sweetheart".

Emily blushed a little bit as Vinnie held her hands into his.

Then, he held up another seashell that he had made just for her.

"Ohh Vinnie...it's just what I always wanted..."

A single tear of joy fell down my cheek and then the two friends found themselves standing closer towards each other.

Slowly, Vinnie put a gentle hand on her face.

Within seconds, the two embraced and shares a kiss while the fireworks were lighting up the tropical sky.