Chapter Fifteen

Vinnie began to feel a bit closer to me than ever before.

I had my hand over the bulge in his crotch and while I was only teasing him in a friendly way, it made the guitar shredder feel horny.

But at a minimum number.

He smiled and I giggled softly, gently rubbing the area above his belly button.

"Mmhmm..."

Vinnie heard me moan and that was the signal for him to keep going on further.

I closed my eyes for a second to focus on what I was feeling in my emotions, and then my folds felt a little bit wet.

Blushing heavily with a shy smile, I opened my eyes slowly and began to listen to KISS playing their concert onstage.

Vinnie looked down and when he felt around my skirt, he realized that I was feeling wet for him.

It made him blush slightly and although he was already experienced this type of thing, my vulnerable area was already wet for the very first time in my entire life.

I flipped my hair out of my face and smiled sheepishly at him.

Vinnie had already said that he adored my laugh, my smile, and my hair.

I loved his outstanding guitar shredding, his time with KISS, and Vinnie Vincent Invasion.

The dogs were always friendly and they love to play with me and their squeaky toys.

And we loved our special moments when we're just sitting down next to each other, listening to the birds chirp in the morning.

Just enjoying each other's company.