Chapter Six

Vinnie put his hand behind her back as Emily blushed even more.

The wind blew his hair gently in the sea breeze air.

"Mmm..."

She moaned softly and without warning, Vinnie went a little bit more rough with the kiss as he sat me down on his lap.

I sat us down on a wooden bench, and then Vinnie blushed slightly as he watched me take off my sweatshirt, revealing my tank top underneath.

"I...um..."

Vinnie could see through Emily's breasts as they were sticking out in the tank top.

Then, he took off his jacket and Emily saw that he was wearing a plain colored t-shirt.

He smiled and ran a soft hand across her cheek.

Emily blushed heavily and then smirked playfully.

She then scooted herself closer to him, lying her head down on his chest.

Vinnie could through the clothing and he felt a wet sensation in his crotch.

He started to wonder if—

"Emily"! "Vinnie"!

We both heard the Catman calling for us.

"Time to go I guess..."

Emily shrugged her shoulders as she picked up her sweatshirt and then handed Vinnie his jacket.

Vinnie quickly put it back on.

When we both finally found the band, Demon was holding up Starchild in a standing position so that he wouldn't fall down.

"Starchild had a little too much champagne to drink at the party. We better get him back to the hotel before he makes a scene".

It didn't take us long to find the limo and after we all got in, we were on our way back to the hotel.

"You can share my room with me if you want to Vinnie..."

Emily smiled, and Vinnie chuckled softly and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"What were you two doing out there exactly"?

Spaceman asked curiously.

"Just for a walk out on the beach, it was really nice out there".

Vinnie answered, and kissed Emily's cheek playfully, making her giggle.