Chapter Fourteen

A few weeks later, the guys invited us to their concert and it was close to where Vinnie lived at.

I was wearing a strapless top, cute skirt, and black colored ankle boots.

Vinnie and I decided to walk to the concert location since it wasn't far from his house.

After I put on eye liner, some lip gloss and a little bit of glitter on my cheeks, we were ready to go.

The security guards led us to the band's dressing room.

"Hey guys"!

I waved at them.

"Hi Emily"!

Catman hugged me and I laughed, and so did Vinnie.

"We haven't seen you in a little while. How are you doing"?

Starchild grins, as he fluffed up his hair.

"We're doing great. The dogs jumped me while I was asleep last night".

Vinnie laughed again, and everyone else chuckled.

"She loves them all".

The guitar shredder wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making me blush slightly.

"Have you two been 'doing it' lately"?

Demon asked, giving me a wink.

I immediately blushed harder and shyly looked away with a smile.

"Aw, you've made her all shy".

Catman playfully nudged Demon in the shouder.

After that, it was time for the band to hit the stage.

I was excited to able to see KISS from behind the curtains.

The crowd cheered loudly and the amplifiers were a little too extreme for Vinnie.

Instead, he led me to the couch in Starchild's dressing room and we could still hear the band playing their songs and the audience cheering.

About an hour into the show, we heard the piano playing.

Catman was about to start singing Beth.

I felt my heart beating with emotion as he sang the lyrics.

Beth, I hear you calling

But I can't come home right now

Vinnie looked over at me and saw that I had a rather revealing top.

He felt himself moving his hand over my hair and he began to stroke the back of my head.

"Mmm-mmm...

I softly moaned in a relaxed state.

Vinnie's soft hands were moving towards my scalp.

I smiled and looked over at him, my eyes sparkling with beauty.

Then, he smiled again as I scooted over closer towards him, until I was literally pressed against his sides.

Vinnie smiled and felt like kissing me all over again.

When Starchild was talking into the microphone, he made a sex reference and that made me laugh.

"He's talking about a woman's thigh"!

I snickered and Vinnie chuckled softly at that.

My breasts slowly began to stick out, as I had did that on purpose to flirt with Vinnie.

And that was exactly what Vinnie saw me doing.

I reached out and flipped my hair over to the front of my chest and when I wasn't looking, Vinnie wrapped both of his arms around my stomach area.

"Mmm-mmmmhmm"!

I was enjoying the way he was touching me.

Vinnie almost let out a gasp, pretending to be surprised when I put my hand over his crotch.

I made little circular movements over his thigh and he pulled me onto his lap with my back pressed against his chest.

His fingers were sneaking around my bellybutton and I smiled and then he rested his chin on my shoulder.

With that in mind, the guitar shredder found my vulnerable area and I squeezed my legs together at the sexual feeling.

I scooted my butt over his baby making area and Vinnie moaned softly and I giggled playfully.

Grinning, he stuck his hand underneath my top and felt nothing but my nipples.

I moaned again softly and moved my hand over the bulge in his black leather pants.

"O-oh my god"!

He watched as I I instantly moved over so that I could see him better.

With that in mind, our lip connected with each other.

Vinnie moaned a little bit louder this time, and he put one of his hands on my back side, and the other on the back of my head.

I began to crave the sweet taste of Vinnie's little tongue, and he begged me for an entrance.

Vinnie wrapped his around with mine, and our tongues danced in a rhythmic fashion.