Chapter Twelve

At around three o'clock, we all went to the beach again and there was a man selling free ice-cream and we all got some as a special treat.

This time, the band went to walk along the sand while Emily took Vinnie somewhere else to watch the sunrise.

The look on her face was something more than just watching the sunrise.

Vinnie knew from his own experiences with a past lover that he used to have.

He smiled and then laughed as Emily led him to an abandoned building.

The two of them began to enjoy their alone time together.

Emily blushed and she smiled sweetly as Vinnie's warm hands were massaging her.

His fingers made it all the way down to her hips.

And he leaned over and kissed Emily, and then he found himself taking a tiny nimble just below the soft spot on her neck.

God, it felt so good!

Vinnie rested his chin on her shoulder, and then began massaging Emily's lower body.

Emily smiled and giggled when she felt Vinnie touching her torso.

"Try going down further..."

She whispered and closed her eyes while listening to the ocean waves.

Vinnie chuckled bashfully and kindly did what she asked him to do.

He could feel something on the young woman's vulnerable area.

Oh god, she's already wet for me.

Maybe I should...

Vinnie then slowly moved Emily's tank top strap down and let it loose on her shoulders.

It exposed her bare chest.

Wait...she's not wearing anything underneath.

Emily blushed heavily and let him touch her wherever he wanted to.

Vinnie nimbled on her soft spot and this time, he began to suck.

"Mmm-mmm"! "Vinnnniieee..."

Emily moaned, pushing her rear end against his crotch.

"O-Ohhh"!

Vinnie could feel his dick and then he watched as Emily took off her tanktop.

She put it on the floor and then started making her way to the buttons on his jacket.

"W-want me to help you with that"?

Emily stuttered, although this was her first time seeing Vinnie himself without a shirt.

"Y-yesss...do it right now. P-please...".

He anxiously waited until she took off his jacket and then he threw his plain black shirt off his upper body.

Emily giggled as Vinnie began kissing all around her neck and he back up into wall.

"Ohoho Vinniiieeeee..."!