Chapter Ten

"Come on lovebirds, let's go and see what's in store for us today"!

Starchild ducked his head as soon as he said that, because Emily threw a bunch of pillows at him.

She was just getting him back for the friendly teasing.

Everyone laughed and then we all left the hotel and got into the limo.

Vinnie was sitting right next to Emily, who was showing him different pictures of the things that made her happy.

When he saw the pictures of him when he was in KISS, everyone gathered around to get a better look.

"I don't know how they got it on the internet".

Emily said, scrolling through the collection of different photos.

As we all rode along, Vinnie was laughing at all the stories that Emily was telling him.

"And then, I saw that she had climbed up on the roof and after a while, she was able to climb all the way down by herself".

Vinnie had his arm around her shoulder as he listened.

But right around then, the mean guy named Jack came back, and he had brought his gang with him.

Gene was now getting annoyed because we were all trying to have a nice vacation.

"What are they doing"?!

Spaceman asked in surprise, as the boys laughed and cursed at us.

Vinnie looked out the window and when he did, a red tomato hit him in the face.

"YOU BETTER LEAVE US ALONE OR WE'LL BE CALLING THE COPS TO PUT YOU AND YOUR DISRESPECTFUL FRIENDS BEHIND BARS"!

The guitar shredder yelled and then quickly rolled the window up.

Emily had never seen Vinnie so mad before in her life.

The next thing we knew, several more pieces of fruit were being hurled at us.

It was a catastrophe!

Starchild asked the limo driver to pull over in a parking lot and call the cops.

He did so.

Gladly.

Emily saw another box jellyfish that had been washed up on the beach.

She picked up it up and threw the squishy animal at Jack, who began to yell in excruciating pain.

It had landed on his leg, and now he was having difficulty breathing.

Then, Emily did the same thing to the other gang members.

But they laughed and easily dodged the deadly sea creature's venomous tentacles.

Just then, we all heard sirens in the distance.

Emily ran back to the limo and then she took out a napkin and helped Vinnie Vincent clean the bits of squished tomato off of his face.

"Aw...Thank you, sweetheart".

After all that, Jack was rushed to the hospital and was in critical condition.

He died soon after the paramedics made it to the emergency room.

And the police arrested Jack's mean friends for vandalism on the KISS limousine.