1. Are you okay, there?

Sidenote: As this story is under construction I would like to warn you that those chapters which don't have a proper title are written in the main character's POV! Be aware!
Well that was supposed to be spooky, nevermind.
I hope you will enjoy story as I did writing it, have a nice day and feel free to leave marks!

∆January 1983∆

"You have to apply for this job! I'm not kidding! This can be the chance of your life or...just for a new beginning." Your sister, Isabelle is trying to convince you to accept a job as a concert photographer, which you would kill for, but letting her go to college...is way hard.

"Are you sure? I don't...I don't want you to feel neglected or anything like that." You and your sister had a pretty strong connection and you hardly sent a day without her, so not seeing her for months was a big deal.

"THIS IS WHAT I WANT! I would like to go to college and finally leave you guys alone. No hard feelings." She put her hands up as a defense while looking at the two of you. "I love both of you, but you deserve to have a life as am I, and not looking after me all the time. You can also finally finish university and you can find a proper job for yourself, Dylan.

"She is right, sis." Sighed Dylan, your brother. You looked at him and then glanced at your little sister who was not so little anymore. You recalled the night when she came to your house, you shared with Dylan, soaking wet from the rain in the middle of the night with a bruise under her eyes. That was the moment when you and your brother took her under your wings and stay the hell away from your abusive parents.

"Alright then. But remember that you can come home anytime you feel like." You were smiling at her with a pretty sad smile, not liking she will go to uni. Of course, you encouraged her to continue her studies, but in a much closer school.

"And don't hook up with boys at your first party, please!" Dylan pointed out who was always the clown of the three of you. He was the first one who left the family house at the age of sixteen, then you followed him a couple of years later. In the beginning, you lived in your uncle's home and after his death, Dylan found a job and you moved to the city.

"Guys, let's just stop you here! You know how I behave and that I am quite mature, right? I am not gonna be a mom in a month, don't worry. I will attend parties yeah, drink, and flirting with boys but that's what college is about. At least partly. And don't tell me that you won't talk to boys and be drunk at the parties after the concerts. For the fuck's sake, it's Mötley Crüe we are talking about!" She said pointing at you.

"I didn't say that I won't." You said laughing. You stood up from your chair and sat down next to her and hugged her tightly. A few minutes later, you felt a warm hand on your shoulder. Dylan joined and that was your family moment for a while. The only family you have ever had and you would do anything for them.

Two weeks later

It felt like a minute. Two weeks passed and you spent the whole time together. Went to the cinema and had dinner in your favorite restaurant every day. When you arrived home after dropping her at the uni you sat down at the couch and sighed. Then you glanced at the clock and immediately stood up calling for your brother to escort you to the office.

"You look badass. Don't worry about it. They will love your photos and your passion for photography." He stopped and glanced at you thinking. "Maybe your personality, too." You hit Dylan right in the shoulder for that last statement. You two were walking down the crowded avenue to the office.

"You are not funny. I'm freaking out!" You pulled tighter your coat on yourself shaking like a leaf from the stress and the weather.

"I know you, idiot! Just trying to cheer you up. And keeping you safe" You were so stressed you didn't even notice the red light. A black car was honking at you, making you drop all your stuff on the ground. Dylan pulled you back from the road just in time. He helped you pick your things up and kept your way to the job interview.