2

You stay awake all night, thinking about Wilbur and your inevitable betrayal... Amy's planning to leave you today- this will hurt. Like a doctor would say before punching needles through your skin and feeling its every move as it slides through- leaking its sickly medication into your veins. It's gonna hurt like shit, obviously, but you can take it... 
   Why was Wilbur streaming this early? Forget it you'll just watch anyways... You watch silently and Amy is spreading shit about you at 6:26 am... This early? Wilbur notices the drama she's stirred up and says "What? Who did that?" Amy says tinytoxicato...
   This is it... You've lost everything...
  Wilbur stays quiet before saying "That's one of my most trusted mods... Why would I believe a liar over one of my mods?"
 You look up, drying tears from your eyes after crying into your arms... You're not a mod- so why is Wilbur helping you? THE Wilbur Soot helping a pathetic failure like you?
  "She's watching this stream and I know it... She's on every stream and obviously she's sad as she hasn't said anything..."
 How?! You haven't said anything! How does he know?! You notice in the chat Wilbur has typed through all the commotion: "Feel free to pm me on discord Toxicato"
 You fumble for your phone on the desk and tap on the discord icon slowly... You were added to a group chat and told that your life is soon a living hell from an old group of friends. You send a friend request to Wilbur and he accepts.
  "Talk to you in a moment Toxicato"
   He shuts off the stream.

(A.N Sorry it's short! I'm currently ill so I don't have much inspiration hAHAHAHA)