8

You and Wilbur wander down the London streets, sticking close to Wilbur as you know it's very easy to get lost in London. You are grabbing onto his baggy sleeve like a child- Wilbur thought it was adorable. The bright lights were blinding and you gaze at the people brushing past you. The streets are extremely loud but something caught your attention in particular- a loud, familiar, cackling voice close behind you and Wilbur. You twist your head a fraction so you could see the faces that once betrayed you in your peripheral vision. You panic and twist your head back forwards- fear filling your eyes and the scar on your stomach making itself known. Wilbur notices this change and gazes at you for a few seconds then turns to look at them. He looked calm when he turned back but deep down you realized he was churning inside- ready to explode with rage. You hear a louder laugh and then running footsteps up behind you. You close your eyes and duck- sure enough, a large swing came round from where your head would've been. The streets seemed to stop and just stare around you. You knew they were going to kick you it's only a matter of seconds. Three...
Two...
One.
What?
There is a loud thud behind you. you get up and spin around- to your delight, you find Amy flat on her back groaning in pain with Wilbur glaring down at her. Amy twists around and grabs your ankle- you weren't expecting it and let out a small yelp. Wilbur quickly stomps on her wrist with a loud crunch and a scream. The crowd seems to thicken and gasps all around fill your ears. One of her friends takes a running start and tackles Wilbur- he stumbles back a bit and you were afraid he would seriously hurt himself. You quietly position yourself beside her and put a foot behind her legs. You grab the collar of her shirt and pull back as hard as you could and she hits the floor leaving her winded. The crowd whoops in delight- they seem to be on your side. You smile and glance around then grab Wilbur and hightail it out of there. You dash into the pizza place around the corner. You take the pizza and pay the cashier.
 "Thanks!" You smile- handing the note over. "Keep the change."
"I saw what happened out there," The cashier says- sliding the note into the register "You two are great at defense- are you dating?"
 Your face goes crimson red and Wilbur smiles.
"I guess we could- only if she wants to..."
 You look up at him stunned- this can't be happening. "What? Yes but... what!?"
He laughs "Could we have a table for two please?" He asks the cashier.
The cashier smiles "Sure, go ahead- on the house." he nods.
Wilbur's smile gets bigger "Thank you so much!"
You take a seat. This will be your first date with anybody.
 You're happy it's with Wilbur.