11

Wilbur stood in the kitchen, patiently waiting for the toaster to pop the toast out, while you sat in the living room smiling happily remembering the scenario from last night. You started daydreaming about Wilbur which lead you onto how you got here and how far you've come. Your smile faded a little at the thought of Amy and what she did to you. You laced your fingers over the scar on your stomach which was still fairly tender. The ping of the toaster snapped you out of your thoughts and Wilbur walked in with a cup of hot chocolate and two slices of buttered toast behind you.
 "Sorry it's just butter toast- I didn't know what you wanted on your toast..." Wilbur said with a guilty smile on his face.
 You let out a small giggle as he scratched the back of his neck, "Really it's okay, you didn't have to make me anything so its very sweet of you!" 
  Wilbur smiled "Don't mention it, I just wanted you to feel better!" He leaned over the back of the sofa to your left and put the breakfast on the table. He kissed you on the cheek as he walked into the kitchen to grab his own breakfast.
 After breakfast, you both went to Wilburs' room so you could find out what stuff you can do. You both found a nearby park and decided to walk there. You stepped out of the apartment and linked hands as you walked down the pathway. London was loud, the hundreds of cars in the streets beeping and revving, the thousands of people in the walkways shouting above all of the noise. It's dangerous, but with Wilbur, it felt like home- it felt safe.
 You reached the park and sat down under a tree. Wilbur wrapped one arm around you and you leaned on his shoulder. You shut your eyes and began to drift off when a shadow cast over your eyelids. You opened them slightly to find a member of Amy's squad, Melissa, standing in front of you. She looked scared.
 "Melissa..?" You looked at her, slightly angry. Wilbur recognized her and you squeezed his hand as reassurance. "What do you want."
 "It's Amy- she said that if she sees you you're dead meat and Wilbur will be hers..." Melissa said on the brink of tears.
"Why are you telling me this?" You asked, beginning to spark some questions.
 "I want to help you... Amy has hurt us all and I couldn't take it anymore. I'm sure she'll be after me too now..." She looked guilty and sincere. "I hope you don't mind if I join you two? We could be a little group!" A small smile spread across her face and she still looked scared for your reactions.
 You looked up at Wilbur with hope in your eyes, he looked back with uncertainty.

What shall you do now?

AN: Sorry again for a large break! The virus and schoolwork is hitting hard and I hope you're all well! I'll be posting more frequently! You guys can pick what the next choice is! :)