Rollin up pt 1

I walking to my house and y'all Jason's name. I don't hear a response I put my keys down on one of his boxes of clothes. I roll my eyes at the thought of him not unpacking. I walk into the kitchen and look at the clock it's only 1 in the morning I'm surprised that it's not that late. I dropped me phone but when I bent down to pick it up and I see a shirt on the floor and then my mans shirt and I follow the trail of clothes to my room.

I already knew what was happening I knew what he was doing, I just didn't know the puta he was doing it with. I open the door ready to drag the hoe he was fucking in my bed.  He stops when he realized I was there the puta tried to cover her exposed boobs.

" you fucking dog" I yell at Jason " in my bed you slut in my fucking house get the fuck out you bitch" then I look at the girl he was fucking and I notice her face. She was tryna not to laugh as I called out her name " Adriana you puta" I say as I slap that smile off her face. She hit me back that shit don't faze me I drag her out my house by her hair. She pulls my hair I start to punch her till Jason tries to pull me off "get your hands off of me you jerk" .

"Clam down" he says I look down at Adriana all bloody and scratched up, I spit on her. I go inside to get my keys and a bottle of Hennessy and go back out and say " by the time I'm back I want you to be out of my house and if you leave any of your shit here I gonna burn it you bitch, and my room better not smell like fish either" I close the gate flipping both of them off.