Conversation

Oscars POV
I didn't know what I was thinking saying that out loud but fuck it. We sit together watching his clothes burn till the fire goes out. I watched her get up and walk into the house with the empty bottle. Her curls bounce and her thighs jiggle, I stare in amazement.

"What are you looking at" she slurs her words a little. She's drunk, I get up to help her to her room. She steps on my foot and looks up at me and smiles. She was relatively tiny, she was up to my shoulders and she looked like she wore a size 6 in women's. She looks the same way she looked in high school.
I open the door to her room and look at her bed, it had no sheets or covers just a couple of pillows without pillowcases.
(No sheets on top of my bed)

"Lay down" I tell her she tries to argue with me and tells me no as she takes off her shirt and her pants. I go into her closet and look for some pajamas, all she has is some over sized tee shirts and shorts. I hand them to her and tell her to put them on. She listens and pull the tee shirt over he head.

"I think I still love you" she says out of nowhere. I turn around surprised, she must be really fucked up.
"Why is that" I ask her.

"Cause when you are around me I feel things I don't feel around anyone else, I feel happy"

"When I was locked up"I start to say I see her yawn.
I sit in the bed and she lays her head down on me.
"When I was locked up I thought you'd be over me and happy with some other guy by the time I got out"
"I tried to wait for you, I said but you got locked up right after my Abuela died and Jason was here to pick up the pieces, or so I thought I think he just made it worst" she says as I play with her curls.

"I'm sorry for what I did, I should have never treated you like that, but I was young and immature then. But now I know, once you have a good thing never let it go" I say as I hold her tight in my arms making sure that she feels safe.

    _______

Lunas Pov

I woke up to the sun shimmering thru my curtains and in Oscars arms. I smell him and I immediately feel safe. I try to get out of his bear hug without waking him up, I used to waking him up and he used to be so grumpy, or more grumpy than usual. Once I get up I go to my bathroom to shower.

I undress and turn on the water. As I get in I try to remember what happened last night. Hopefully I didn't say anything to sus while I was shit faced. 
When I finally get out of the shower I see Oscar up on my bed.

"Why didn't you wait for me" he grinned at me.
I ignored him and went to my closet try to cover up
" why you so ah I've seen it all before" he laughed as I flip him of with a great big smile on my face.