Morning sun

I wake up with a killer head ache I try to get up
"Fuck" I whisper yell. Oscar looks at me and laughs, he looks you cute with the light shining down on him. "How'd you sleep" he asked me. " i didn't" I say in a complaining tone. " you weren't complaining when you asked for round 4" He jokes with me.

"I have to go" he says as looks at his phone.
I remember this part of our day. Back when we used to date in the morning he would always have to go cuz he had business. In the beginning I used to beg him to stay because I was so worried he would get hurt or even worse killed. And I mean I still worry but I don't beg him to stay anymore, if I learned anything from the past is if it come to me or the gang it will always under any circumstances be the gang and if I was gonna be in his life I would have to live with that. I lay my head back down for a minute till my phone buzzes.

Spooky: good morning
Me: good morning
Spooky: there is some aspirin in my dresser

I get up to go get the aspirin, my legs were still hurting from last night. I pull open the dresser drawer and see a bottle next to a a thick role of cash. I don't pay it any attention. I clean up the room after I find my clothes on the floor and head out.

I go outside and walk past Oscars homies, they haven't seen me walk out his house in a while. I start to walk home. As I turn the block I see that Jason's car is still in the drive way . I put my hands in my pocket looking for my lighter, im about to light his shit up.