Breakfast

⚠️ !!! Light smut warning !!!⚠️

Oscar gets up and gets so close to me I can feel his chest on my face. He looks and and says.
"Don't be like that mamas" he kiss my forehead and lifts me up and pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me, my towel drops.

I try to get down to get but Oscar won't let me. I feel his hand hands on my body. Then he starts to move me off the wall and onto my bed. He is on top of me, I feel my stomach grumble, what shit timing.

"I'm hungry" I say to Oscar, he stops kissing
me and gets up.

"What do you want to want to eat" he asks me as he puts his shirt back in.
"I want waffles" I say to Oscar,
" do you have a waffle maker he ask"
"No" I'm not really big on cooking usually I order out .
"Let's go" he says leaving the room allowing me to get ready.

I put on a over sided crop top with my biker shorts. I grab my bag and head out in the living room where I see Oscar on the couch looking at his phone.

"Ok I'm ready" I say, getting his attention. He looks me up and down before walking out the house with me.
" do you mind walking to my house, my car is still over there" he say . I shanked my head no, he doesn't live far he's like a 4 minute walk away.

"After breakfast can we go to target" I ask as I close the door and lock the gate. He roles his eyes and say sure.

When we get to his house his homies are in the front of his house. They all cheer him on when he walks past them, little did they know he didn't get shit last night 😂.

He goes inside to get his keys and comes out and tell me to get in his car. I get in and sit in the passenger side. He turn on the radio and we start driving to a dinner not to far away.

    _____

     Oscar'S POV

I parked the car and we get out and go into the diner and sit at a booth. I look at the menu and order a omelet and a side of bacon and Luna orders waffles as some sausage.
"I could have gave you some of that at home" I whispered in her ear. Her face turned red. When our food came she ate half of her waffles and then she asked me for a bite of my omelet. Oh I know how this ends she ends up eating half of my plate and I end up being hungry.

"Why don't you finish your waffles" I say to her as she take another bite of my omelet.
"I'm full" she say as she takes another bite. I swear she wacky sometimes. I look at her and kiss her forehead.

  _____

Lunas POV

When we are done finish eating we go to target.
We get out the car and get a cart.

"Can you push me?" I ask as I hop into the cart

"Do I have a choice" he say starting to push the cart.
"No" I say as I laugh.
"I need to get some blankets and sheets" I tell Oscar as he turns down the kitchen appliances aisle. He grabs a waffle making and goes to the bedroom area.
" why do you not have sheets mama"
" burnt them" I say bluntly
"Oh" he chuckles
I grab a white set of sheets and a matching comforter. I tell Oscar I'm done and we checked out and her took me back to my house.