In the red impala 

Luna POV

" I was with him cuz I need a distraction" I say trying to be as vague as possible.
"From what?" He ask shit why'd he ask. I don't respond, I look around at the car. Damn it hasn't changed since I was in here 4 years ago I take another sip trying to forget. I was still hurting from what happened

Flash back 4 years ago

"What do you mean  she came on to you, just cause she came on to you doesn't mean you go ahead and fuck her"  I yell at Oscar.
"Calm down babe I didn't even go in she just gave me head" he said in a nonchalant tone.
"If I did that you'd go ape shit on that nigga, you are such a fucking hypocrite" I cry a him.
"Why are you crying babe?" Oscar says.
" why am I crying, I'm crying cuz my man has me out here looking stupid while he fuck around wit these putas" I yell " I'd do anything for you, I almost joined a gang for you, I love you I would ride for you man and you just fuck around with these bitches" I say as I slam the door and walk away.

Back to the present
"I was tryna distract myself from us" I say trying not to cry. I see Oscar choke on the smoke. "But it don't matter not" I say trying to hide my feelings.

Oscars point of view

"Well I missed you" I say " and I mean it this time" I add in. " I missed you to" I hear her whisper as she turned her head to face the window. " I bet you missed this spooky dick" I chuckle as I handed her the blunt.