The drop pt 1

Lunas POV
I open my eyes to the sun flashing through my curtains. I sniff Oscars skin, his skin is surprisingly soft. I feel him move his hands and grab my waist.
"Good morning mamas" he groaned as he took of his hands off my waist to rub his eyes.
I get off of him and go to the restroom and wash my face. I put up and my hair and stair into the mirror and grab my toothbrush as Oscar comes in and say hurry up we have to go handle business.

Oscar rarely ever took me to handle business with him because he always thought it was to dangerous for me. I get dressed and on my sweats and a oversized hoodie and go out to get in Oscars car.

I stare at him as he opens the door to the car and gets in. I wonder why today was the decided to take me with him. I continued to stare till he started the car.

"What are you lookin at" Oscar say as he grins.
"You" I replied.
"And why so" Oscar questions me
"Because you are taking me to handle business, you don't ever do this" I say

" well if you are gonna be my girl, I want you to be by my side through it all. Also it's just a drop don't be scared I'll keep you safe babe" Oscar says as he moves his hand from the steering wheel and places it on my thigh. I turn my head to hide my red face.
"Isn't this violating your parole" I ask trying to imitate Oscars iconic eyebrow raise.
"Yeah" Oscar Shrugs it off like it's nothing. So you mean if he gets caught he could go to back to jail for heaven knows how long I shake my head as I think about what would happen if he went back to jail.

"Mija why you shake your head? Are you worried about me" he chuckled at me.
"No" I lie, I'll always be worried for him even if it's just a drop. You never know, it's dangerous to be out here as a normal person but to be the leader of the santos, you'll always have a target on your back regardless of who or where you were you are. The streets don't stop for anything or anyone. What a shame I say under my breath as we pull up to a old house.