In my feels pt 1

Oscars POV

When I get home Lunas was no where to be found. I go outside to go sit with the boys. I asked them when she left. They was all like she went back home. I leave after a smoke to go to her house. It was about 5pm and I start walking to the house.

Luna🌙:you tryna come over to burn up some shit
Me: yeah omw
Luna🌙:ok also I wanna talk about something with you
Me: about what?
Read

I turn the corner and see Luna on the porch in her clothes from last night with tears running down her face and a blunt in her hand. Something must be wrong because she Only smokes when her mental isn't where is should be. I see her notice me, she wipe her face.

" hey spooky" she says.
"You can't call me spooky no more" I say as I grin. She looks at me confused
"What do you want me to call you" she giggles
"I claimed you so you can call me baby, babe, daddy,papi, or bae" I say with a grin on my face.
"what do you mean" she says I see her smile her fade. "I mean you are mine now, you've been mine since high school" I say looking into her eyes

Luna POV

What does he mean. Like are we together or like I'm just an official booty call, I guess I'll talk to him about it later. But now let's burn this bitches shit up.
I hand Oscar a lighter and I pick up Jason's favorite shirt and light it up.
"Light up anything in this lawn" I say to him,
"And have fun dummy" I add

Oscars POV
"Damn mamas you really wasn't playing when you kicked him out" I laugh as I throw a pair of pants into the pile. I see her looking at a picture frame of them together, her eye water up as she throws it in the fire. "You good" I look At her with a straight face.
She turns to me " I don't even love him, but I'm still hurt that he made me look stupid, but like it was bound to happen sooner or later, we were just forcing it and it truly was a toxic relationship" she say wiping her eyes and looking up. "But what can I do, fuck him his dick wasn't Even good" I cough as she says that. " so what did you want to talk about I ask?"