The drop pt2

I look out my window at a old run down house. It wasn't to far from pimp lane, I sigh as I put my head on the cold glass window. I stare at the mirror reflecting off the bright red car. Damn it was so beautiful.

" are you bored" Oscar asked as he pulled his gun out.

"What is that for?" I say shocked, I haven't seen a gun in a minute.

"Protection mija don't be dumb, you know I have to protect you" he says making me smile. I don't mean to smile, sometimes it just slips out, I don't want him to think this lifestyle for me and for him makes me happy. I want him to do better. I want us to do better. I turn my head back to the window and gaze off into nothing till I hear I bang on the car window.

"Is this your ruca?" A tall slim guy says, I tighten my fist in to a ball.

"Yeah, you got the money?" Oscar cuts to the point to not further conversation. The guy tosses a bag in and Oscar opens it as the tall slim guys walks away. I watched as his face turned from businessmen to mad. I watch as he open his door with his gun.

"You are 300 dollars short" he says as he grips his gun. The guy starts to speed up as he walked till he started to run.

BAAAM!!!!! I watch as Oscar squeezes the trigger and a bullet flys out hitting the guy making him fall to the ground like a rock.
Oscar gets in the car and starts to drive away.