Home alone

Lunas Pov
I opens the door to my house and walk in to my room Where I proceeded to put my new sheets on the bed. The sun is shiny in through my window and the white sheets feel like waves of a new era.

I haven't felt like I was free in a long time.
I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders
And that I have a reason to wake up in the morning. I feel happy.

I think it's weird that I'm happy that my good for nothing ex cheated I'm happy that I had a reason to kick him out. And I thinks it's even more weird that my high school sweetheart is back in my life.

I finished making my bed and looked at my master piece. I feel a little uneasy. I feel like their are eyes on me. I feel my heart beat speed up as I turn around to see what is in my doorway.

I turn my head swiftly to scare whoever is there. The doorway is empty. I'm so stupid why was I being so dramatic. I lay in my bed and drift off into a deep slumber.

2 hours later Lunas pov

When I woke up I felt someone at the bottom of my bed sitting and watching me. I don't think they know I'm awake yet. So I try to pretend I'm still sleeping. I feel them touch my leg trying to wake me up. This touch feels so familiar. I sit up and see Jason. I jump back and yell "what the fuck are you doing in my house"

"I came back because I miss you and I'm truly sorry" Jason say with tears running down his face.
"I don't want nor do I need your fake ass apology" I get out of bed and grab my phone.
"You need to leave" I say to him.
"No I need to make this right with you, I'm sorry baby why can't you see that" he whines
" no you're not, your only sorry you got caught I'm
Not doing this shit with you"
" I know we can make this work" he begged me
"Leave me alone Jason"he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer. I punch his chest.

He gets mad and slaps me across my face.It stings like crazy. I pull away from him and call Oscar.